Dear Fernando Brochetto, tonym, matjaz.freser thank you for all your requests and feedback!
I deeply apologize for the delayed reply, but there were so many requests in the past regarding the Routing that it was quite complicated to sum them up and define what was requested, what has already been implemented, what has been not, and provide you with a valuable answer.
Fernando Brochetto, thank you for all your proposals: sharing the link of the route is one of the most frequently requested feature
Actually, it seems like your request affects several tools. Let me sum your request up by affected tools:
1. In the Routing tool the Locator link should be created
2. In the Locator the route "to do" and the vehicle's progress should be visible
3. To merge the Routing tool and Nearest Units tool?
4. In the Monitoring - to add a new icon showing the progress of the route + quick share by link
I have added all your requests to the task.
tonym, thank you for providing the details to the request!
How does your client solve the problem of choosing the route for trucks nowadays? Even google does not provide you with choosing the type of the vehicle.
About driver time. Do you mean the time when his shift starts\ends? Or some new criteria of the driver?
I have added your details to the task as well.
Searching address is quite difficult because it gives mostly USA address.
could you please give me an example of the address which are not searched?
2. Planing a route with several stops. Flexible search of addresses with postal code or. street name.
Do you mean that you need to choose the street as a point? Why don't you need a building?
I have added all your points to the task too.
Unfortunately, you are not allowed to view this text
Wialon Business Analyst
"The important thing is not to stop questioning" (c)