APP "driving logbook" for EU-Taxmen

Re: APP "driving logbook" for EU-Taxmen

alex, i am just on holidays, if i cleared my brain, i m coming back to this...

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Hi .
The driving logbook  can save a lot of  Tax money in some countries.
The account men need to get all the trips in excel/csv format so they can calculate the bussiness trips.
Today it is possible only to print the driving logbook report.
So i like to propose the ability to export the logbook as excel/csv.
Customers would buy tracking service only to get the tax discount they can get.
So it is very important to have it.

Thanks
Koby

Koby Karat
Ananas Global

We just updated Driving Logbook app

Now it uses another trip detection mechanism (same as Wialon Mobile App) and works much faster.
Another cool feature - auto detection of trip status using "Private mode" sensor or Home-Office geofences.

Also we're under development new print reports with additional information about driver/unit on it.

If you want to use previous app version you can edit app url in cms.manager from http://apps.wialon.com/drivinglogbook/ to http://apps.wialon.com/drivinglogbook/v1.6/

yes yes yes,

and now we need only to be able to set the trips with comments in the WIALON APP and we have superdupi perfect driving logbook!!!

(as i understand i can set a "sensor" in unit configuration for private trip / business trip or?

Wolf.

Hey Wolf

wwbusch aka Buwo пишет:

and now we need only to be able to set the trips with comments in the WIALON APP

You already can, each trip has "Notes" column. Or you need something more?

wwbusch aka Buwo пишет:

as i understand i can set a "sensor" in unit configuration for private trip / business trip or?

You're right. Just create "Private mode" sensor according with http://docs.gurtam.com/en/hosting/cms/u … sors/types and everything should work. Please give me to know about your testing result

Hi Shmi,

i mean in the Wialon APP for IOS/Android... there we can see each tripp, it would be cool to swipe it to the side, choose "private/business/officehom" and enter a comment. And if i than choose driving logbook on Browser (PC), i already see the comments i set there.
That would allow the drivers just after each trip (or when he sit 15 minutes at the toilet playing with his smartphone and producing a big bio-energy-waste-hill) to add the trips to the driving logbook...

Wolf.

Oh i see now..

We'll think about it..  i'm not sure that mobile app is right place, but who knows

(28/05/2015 17:16:40 отредактировано kalaschnikow)

shmi пишет:

We'll think about it..  i'm not sure that mobile app is right place, but who knows

The Wialon mobile app is not really the best place for it, but I think Wolfgang needs something, what can help to do it simply and quickly. Without to use the PC. There are tons of such apps in Germany, but they all use their own trips, collected on the mobile device, and of course they do not use Wialon.
If you want to use something what already exists, the Wialon app would be the good place for this functionality.
But I think the very best would be to use an extra utility for it.

Wolf, let us gather 1000 users for this app in Germany (in web first) and we will implement this plugin for you smile

At the dark side of telematics...

shal пишет:

Wolf, let us gather 1000 users for this app in Germany (in web first) and we will implement this plugin for you smile

If this plugin will be implemented in GPS Trace, you will become 10000. smile

shal пишет:

shal, you are right. had yesterday a presentation for exact this f*cking driving logbook think and they said: ohhh, our drivers need to do something manually and i said yes, thats the law, ohhh do you really think they will log into a computer and enter something???
so i said would they do it on their smartphones and she looked at me with big eyes and said: smartphone? we are happy that this guys can use their Nokia 1208 phones...

so the big question is: who really will use it or is it just a "ohh our competitors can do and we can do too but we know at the end nobody use it in real but its great for marketing".

as i remember only 2! of all of our users is using it regulary and in real. and not because we dont show them but because they understand that a written driving logbook you can fake. electronic you cant.

i am only thinking that its good for marketing...

Wolf.

kalaschnikow пишет:
shal пишет:

If this plugin will be implemented in GPS Trace, you will become 10000. smile

Valeri,

gps trace = imagine the support traffic to Gurtam Team for free when people use driving logbook and something is not working as they need...

brrrrr

wwbusch aka Buwo пишет:

Valeri,

gps trace = imagine the support traffic to Gurtam Team for free when people use driving logbook and something is not working as they need...

brrrrr

It was a joke Wolfgang wink

Hello everyone

Today we installed small update - now you can choose one of printing template in app settings. Play with header/footer param and find template best fit to your customers.

Also we added payment calculation - you can specify mileage cost in settings.

• APP "driving logbook" for EU-Taxmen

Hi .

The Accountant  needs  to get all the trips in excel/csv  format .
Today it is possible only to print the driving logbook report.

So I  propose the need  to export the logbook as excel/csv.

Be aware: Customers would buy tracking service only to get the tax discount they can get.
So it is very important to have it.

Thanks
Koby

Koby Karat
Ananas Global

Hi everyone

We updated app. Now you can export logbook to CVS and Excel

Yes Yes Yes
Now you can export Driving logbook  to  Excel. 
This is great feature to get Excel report for accountant to get Tax saving.
This feature should push the selling.

I was asking it few times till I  met  Alexander Smirnov.
He promised to push it and here it is working.
It works fine.
Big like to the development Team.

Koby
Ananas Global.

Koby Karat
Ananas Global

Hi Koby,

Great that you like it smile
All praise is to our Gurtam Developers Team (in this case, Labs Dev Team with shmi&Co). They are awesome and do their job as best as possible to help our partners, always. That we talked is a...coincidence wink

Alexander Smirnov
Business Development
a.smirnov@gurtam.com
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."

Smal,

stil problems in driving logbook with the new "event" system.
Big discrepances between trip report and what the driving logbook shows.

At the moment we warn our customers not to use it...

Wolf.

shal пишет:
mimicar пишет:

Currently the “Notes” field in Report is mainly for written of notes after printing of report on the paper. Or am I wrong? Thank you.

Yep, Notes is a simple column in reports not connected to logbook app. We will make the connection and in reports, if it will find and stored value (entered in driver logbook), it will display it.

Hello,
I would like to ask about 2 things.
1. last year (04.02.2015 - answered Shal) we were solving possibility of connection between Driving Logbook and Reports. In concrete it was about fields "Trip Status" and "Notes". As far as I know this connection worked perfect, but currently is not working.

2. Drivers assigned to vehicle are not shown in the Driving Logbook application while in the reports the drivers are assigned to vehicles.
Where can be the problem?

Michal

mimicar, it seams it could be a kind of bug. So, please contact our technical support team about the point 2.

Concerning the point 1, this issue is still in process.

Katerina Alexandrova
Product Manager (Mobile)
Gurtam