How to Delete Data Messages?

(20/05/2015 12:26:32 отредактировано Wtracking)

Тема: How to Delete Data Messages?

I Would Like to Know how to delete data messages on wialon platform.

I tried follow the above procedures but the messages still there, picked out a month and a week but nothing, i see signal showing the its sims to be delete but when I make new search all apear again.

How we can do to delete all early messages from BCE FM light+ devices on wialon platform?

• How to Delete Data Messages?
With best regards
WTracking & Services, Lda
Rua 1301, Casa 61, Sommarschield1 Maputo

Re: How to Delete Data Messages?

Hi! My first guess is that smth could be wroing with your access rights. Do you delete messages from your parental account with full access rights or from the account of your customer?

Another comment: after the operation, the newly deleted messages still remain on the table, however, the delete checkbox for such messages is dimmed which indicates that the messages are deleted. Next time when you load messages, the deleted messages will be completely removed from the table. So my question is - are deleted messages dimmed for you?

(20/05/2015 13:08:59 отредактировано Wtracking)

Dear Minsk,

I tried to delete them and after i press delete icon on page, messages looks like in the pic below

I'm from yesterday in this process and have no success I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or do not have access to such.
I'm deleting directly from my account that is the administrator account. We don't give clients access to delete messages or change nothing on system to avoid risks.

• How to Delete Data Messages?
With best regards
WTracking & Services, Lda
Rua 1301, Casa 61, Sommarschield1 Maputo

Hello!

We've checked the messages of this device from previous month they have deleted successfully
Sometimes it needs time to delete a such big amount of messages.

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam

next time you maybe wanna try our Messages Manager app.
http://apps.wialon.com/docs/en/messagesmanager.html

And you may also want to switch gps.sensetracking.com to the newest wersion of Wialon Hosting. 
( you may log in with your password and check it at hosting.wialon.com )

You can also use Messages Manager application for this.

At the dark side of telematics...