Xeelectech LK206

(12/03/2015 09:21:33 отредактировано rambo)

Тема: Xeelectech LK206

Hello Every one !

I want to show you how to set the LK product to the wialon !

please use the name of  xeelectech LK206 . All LK list LK106 LK109( TKSTAR) LK208 LK200 LK210 LK310  LK320  can work with wialon  with  "xeelectech LK206 "

Please configrate the device following the step by step !

1. set the admin number   (SMS format admin+123456+space+xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
2.change the IP and port   (SMS format  adminip+123456+space+ip+space+port )
3. change the APN (apn123456+space+APN content )

Wiolon:
Server IP:    193.193.165.165
Server port:    20912
if you have any question , please feel free contact me or go to our company web www.tk-star.com  my contact whatspp +86 15919706125  skype  ramboqin

Regards

Xeelectech LK206

Re: Xeelectech LK206

Hi,

I have tried to configure the LK106 device as mentioned above. The device is still offline it says no satellite locked no data. Please help me to configure the device..

• Xeelectech LK206

Xeelectech LK206

Hi Guys,

we have ordered the full "demo device package" from Rambo.

If anybody wants personaly feedback and report about this HW, contact me.

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Xeelectech LK206

mandloirajendra пишет:

Hi,

I have tried to configure the LK106 device as mentioned above. The device is still offline it says no satellite locked no data. Please help me to configure the device..

Orange:
Server IP:    193.193.165.166
Server port:    20912

Xeelectech LK206

(07/04/2015 21:45:06 отредактировано wwbusch aka Buwo)

Little feedback with our experience with Xeelectech devices (low cost from 25 USD):

after testing and spending 2 weeks of time with a few samples (total damage ca. 400 USD) here are the results of the german jury ;-)

- devices does not work correct with Wialon. Seems to us, that different models use a little bit different protocols and so location analysis is jumping wide. working now fine!
- there is a configuration software but is not provided by manufactor as it is "internal secret". (KO criteria for us)
- devices has to be configured with a huge amount of sms manually. (KO criteria for us)
- documentation of sms commands are different than real working sms commands. --> trial and error. (bad but ok if you know them once)
- if you send a wrong admin phone number you destroy the hardware... without flashing no way... no flash software available for dealers so send back device to china or put them into waste. (total KO criteria for us) Erik managed to reconfigure the HW, he doesnt know how, but seems that it is possible
- technical support via sales team, no direct technical support available (bad but we could live with that)
- portable device sleeps after 5 minutes (what we wanted) but than wake not up again we still not sure, but sometimes it works, sometimes not.
- devices seems to close gprs connection after each transmission (total KO criteria for us) seems to be closed that problem (with correct handshaking of Wialon)
- Traffic for "sending every 60 seconds) is round about 30 KByte per hour = 3-4 times higher traffic than typical gps hardware we know and use! (total KO criteria for us)
So after all seems that we lost another 400 USD in buying samples which looks for the first moment great (hw is designed fine, very professional! but software seems to be the same shit as all of this xexun clones) still evaluating. Erik likes them, i am not sure....
Also the non existense of technical support department makes it very frustrating to solve problems.

So if you like to buy 25 USD devices you get what you pay for.... as always ... hopefully we are hard enough to say no on the next attractive offer for low cost HW...

Wolf.

• Xeelectech LK206
Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post