SIA Communication Standard - Internet Protocol Event Reportning

Тема: SIA Communication Standard - Internet Protocol Event Reportning

Hi everyone!

We need to add SIA DC-09 protocol into Wialon. This protocol is vastly used by all world known manufacturers of security equipment (DSC, GE, Honeywell, Bosch, Siemens) for transmitting data from stationary units.

As long as Gurtam aims at positioning Wialon as a platform for monitoring not only moving but also stationary units and assets we applied to them with request to add this protocol.

We ask the community to back us up in this regard.

Today you are offering monitoring of moving units, but who knows what happens tomorrow, probably you’ll move toward stationary asset tracking. And the protocol will have already been integrated smile

Thanks in advance!

Eduard Vald / GoGPS Service
www.gogps.eu

Re: SIA Communication Standard - Internet Protocol Event Reportning

Up smile

www.gogps.eu

Hi Eduard,

good idea.

(but i think we need to provide all infos about this to gurtam, so protocolls etc... and do you have HW for testing it?
Do you have some more infos about this standard? i found only that there are some more protocolls which are popular for some alarm systems?)

http://hitr2ndb.nl/archive/slides/2012/wilco.pdf

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

(12/12/2014 15:23:53 отредактировано GoGPS)

Hello Wolf!

Thank You!

do you have HW for testing it? - of course. Security systems and monitoring of stationary objects is my main business since 1997

Do you have some more infos about this standard? -sure, full specification was sent to Gurtam. They told that protocol is hard - 9 points from 10 points scale smile

p.s. Guys, if somebody also thinks that idea is good, pls up Task raiting, not my karma raiting. But of course for karma also big thanks smile

www.gogps.eu

GoGPS, this protool is already in support stage at hardware dept as far as I can understand. So I closing this FR.

At the dark side of telematics...

GoGPS пишет:

Up smile

Hi Eduard,

Is this protocoll ""SIA Communication Standard""  already implemented ?  This is super idea !! smile

regards

""Baltika""

We integrated Trikdis G09 which sends data in compliance with SIA standard DC-09 protocol:
http://gurtam.com/en/gps_tracking/gps_h … d=12425313

GSM communicator Trikdis G09 is used to send security alarm system signals via GPRS from the protected object to the IP receivers operating in SIA standard DC-09 protocol.

(26/02/2015 13:12:08 отредактировано Baltika)

Hi kvdm,

Is it not easier/better to put the complete SIA protocoll under ""Protocolls & Retranslators""  and as SIA standard under software ?

regards

""Baltika""