Concox GT06N

Тема: Concox GT06N

GT06N

The multifunctional GPS Vehicle Tracker GT06N is the best-seller among Concox’s products. Being the best-seller in Concox’s products, GT06N more than looks different but has many special functions appealing to customers. GT06N is a mini and original GPS car and truck tracker with internal battery. It can be installed in the shelters on cars or trucks.

Main functions

1.       Tele-cut off (petrol / electricity) function
You can track your vehicles through sending messages on the platform in the case of its being stolen.

2.       Geo-fence function
It is unnecessary to worry about your car being stolen and cannot being back because when your car is moved out of the Geo-fence the alarm will start and you can track your car through the platforms.

3.       SOS alarm
You can alert your alarm in the case of your being robbed or other dangerous ones.

Concox is a professional GPS Tracker manufacturer in China providing GPS vehicle tracking devices and mobile phone trackers all over the world in excellent quality at factory price www.iconcox.com

Concox GT06N

Re: Concox GT06N

GSM Chipset? CE? Quadband? GPS Sensitivity? Price for Sample?
Movement Sensor? Deep Sleep mode? Typical Data Traffic for 8 hours per day, 22 days per month, every minute location update (=ca. 11.000 Messages per Month)

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Concox GT06N

Hello ,

Kindly help me with SMS Commands to configure GTN06 to work with Wialon Platform i have several devices i want to migrate but SMS commands am using not working .

I agree the Devices are very good i have over 30 Operational and working fine though now want to use a professional Server

Regards
Steve

Concox GT06N

Hello Wolf,

Weight    96g
Dimensions    90 (L)×52 (W)×15 (H)mm
Working voltage/current    9-36VDC/90mA
Operating temperature    -25℃- 60℃
Operating humidity    5% to 95% non-condensing
LED indicator    Three LED indicator: GPS-blue, GSM-green, Power-red
GSM    850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
GPRS    Class12, TCP/ IP build in GSM Module
GPS    MT3326
GSM antenna    Built-in quad band
GPS antenna    Built-in GPS high gain ceramics patch antenna.
GPS Channels    20
Tracking sensitivity    -159dBm
Acquisition sensitivity    -144dBm
Locating time cost    Hot start: <2 sec(open sky)
Warm start: <15 sec
Cold start: <38 sec(open sky)
Battery    3.7VDC/450mAh
Monitoring range    5M
Certifications    E - Mark,CE

wwbusch aka Buwo пишет:

GSM Chipset? CE? Quadband? GPS Sensitivity? Price for Sample?
Movement Sensor? Deep Sleep mode? Typical Data Traffic for 8 hours per day, 22 days per month, every minute location update (=ca. 11.000 Messages per Month)

Wolf.

Concox is a professional GPS Tracker manufacturer in China providing GPS vehicle tracking devices and mobile phone trackers all over the world in excellent quality at factory price www.iconcox.com