Taxi Company Aplication

Тема: Taxi Company Aplication

Shal commented me that there is a taxi application that works with a display , that this can be use to message the driver show map and also can do all the tracking , can someone tell me which device this is? who sells it

Taxi Company Aplication

Re: Taxi Company Aplication

Globus GPS GL-800

At the dark side of telematics...

Taxi Company Aplication

(29/02/2012 17:58:02 отредактировано kalaschnikow)

aressun пишет:

Shal commented me that there is a taxi application that works with a display , that this can be use to message the driver show map and also can do all the tracking , can someone tell me which device this is? who sells it

You can also use Wiatrack Pro for this purpose. It supports status parameter (like Vacant/Occupied) and is integrated with some navigational software (like Google Maps). Please contact me if you want to use other navigational apps (e.g. Navigon) I'm working with other manufacturers too.

Taxi Company Aplication

Are you interested in Braindumps itil? Get our self paced testking ccna and OG0-092 itil study packages to pass your yale.edu without any difficulty in rasmussen lsat.

Taxi Company Aplication

sarahjoe, any Android tablet with GPSTag installed should fit you.

At the dark side of telematics...

Taxi Company Aplication

hi guys,
one of our partners asked us for a whole "taxi" system with dispatcher etc.

so a smartphone app on phone and a dispatcher app.

Any idea who is "selling" an out of the box solution which is based on Wialon?

Thanks
Wolf

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Taxi Company Aplication

wwbusch aka Buwo
Ask Эмиль. As I know he have something smile

Eduard Vald / GoGPS Service
www.gogps.eu

Taxi Company Aplication

Hi Busch ,
Did you find anything suitable ? We are looking for similar solution as well.

Sint

Taxi Company Aplication

Hi
please check following link about taxi dispatching:
http://www.aparat.com/v/1OTj4
Hosniye

Samaneh Saz Dolphin Apadana Co.
Tel: +983137790974-6
Namdar@mydolphin.ir
Web: www.mydolphin.ir

Taxi Company Aplication

Hi, We at UnicoTaxi provide you the complete taxi dispatch system to your taxi business for both Android & iOS and Admin Panel to monitor your business in real-time. For more information, feel free to visit our site.

wwbusch aka Buwo пишет:

hi guys,
one of our partners asked us for a whole "taxi" system with dispatcher etc.

so a smartphone app on phone and a dispatcher app.

Any idea who is "selling" an out of the box solution which is based on Wialon?

Thanks
Wolf

Taxi Company Aplication

I would suggest you try SpotnRides taxi dispatch software solution along with Gps tracking capability. Reason for My suggestion is for an online taxi business, GPS tracking is essential to Provide hassle less ride to the passengers and our Gps tracking features helps for both customers and Driver.

With this option, the customer can track the driver for arrival from until it’s reaching the destination and helps the driver to track the customer location and in the rural areas, your drivers are having difficulties to find the routes for customer destination.

It can be rectified by taxi dispatch software With the help of google map and Gps tracking your drivers can easily track the customer location even in the heavy traffic you can find the alternative routes for the destination.

Taxi Company Aplication

I just think that now is the time to start competing with Uber in the premium segment, and the development of the application is very welcome.