CT02 Tracking Devices On Wialon

Тема: CT02 Tracking Devices On Wialon

Hello

Is possible to setup CT02 units to report on Wialon system? The is a Chinese made tracking unit by Oner Electronics Technology Limited. I want to set up some test units on Wialon. Kindly forward the IP Address and Port Number for the connection to the server.

Thanks

Edozie

Re: CT02 Tracking Devices On Wialon

universal, is it tracker or vehicle one. Can you find it by photo in list of supported devices?

At the dark side of telematics...

Hello Shal,

It is a vehicle tracking device. It is not on the list of devices supported by Wialon. What is the possibility of having this device integrated into the Wialon system? If there is need for us to forward the command protocol document of CT02 unit to you, we will do that as soon as you request for it.

Thanks,

Edozie

shal пишет:

universal, is it tracker or vehicle one. Can you find it by photo in list of supported devices?

universal, yep protocol + requester should be our customer. Device support is for free (for public use), but due to usually not very small queue of devices being supported the date when work will start usually schedules for 0.5-1.5 month from the moment of request.

There is also avaible paid option to support device in a week, out of standard queue. In such case request can be issued from any company, our customer state not required.

Support work usually take 1-3 days, but may also take weeks to finalize all points that may popup.

At the dark side of telematics...

Hello Shal,

I am really concerned about putting CT02 units on the Wialon System. Also I've plans of migrating all my existing tracking devices on other tracking platform to Wialon platform as soon as I have the following down:

(a)
Confirmed integration of CT02 tracking device into Wialon system. I can send you a protocol document of CT02 unit .

(b)
Customization of the wialon url tracking interface to meet the needs and demands of our end user in Nigeria. For example, you can login into our existing tracking interface see the possibility of customizing the Wialon to look like.

URL Link:  http://skyline.enigmavehicle.co.uk

Username               APCON

Password                APCON15

Note that the user id case sensitive.

Please get back to us as soon as your able to access it.

Cheers,

Edozie (Universal)

Hello Edozie,
I will answer to your email very soon.

Evgeny Koren
EU
www.veetech.eu/
evgeny@veetech.eu

Hello!

What is the update on the email I sent to you. You promised to get back to me ASAP. I am still waiting.

Thanks

Edozie

AcE пишет:

Hello Edozie,

I will answer to your email very soon.