Gosafe G797

Тема: Gosafe G797

Can anyone point us to some information on setting up OBD devices in the platform, which sensor settings to use for Gosafe G79 miles, hours, fuel consumption, idle. and configuration notes for the device. Thx

Gosafe G797

Re: Gosafe G797

Is it the same device as http://gurtam.com/en/gps_tracking/gps_h … d=11999565 ?
If it is you can check the parameters information in the table.

At the dark side of telematics...

Gosafe G797

Yes, i understand the parameters are listed in this table.  There must be a constant value that must be applied to the device reported miles that is not listed anywhere.  The trips, tracks are reporting very large amounts.  The cummulative odometer does not update.

Gosafe G797

It can also depend onto device configuration itself. If you still have difficulties with it, do not hesitate to contact our Support by e-mail with more detailed information about the device. Im sure they will guide and help you.

At the dark side of telematics...

Gosafe G797

I reviewed the sensors you have created. Some of them use parameters that do not appear in the incoming messages from the device. I will talk to GoSafe and help coordinate the device configuration for you.

Gosafe G797

please also dont forget that OBD devices does not send ALL PIDS which are defined.
Only PID 1.1-1.19 are mandantory for engine manufactors... so easiest way to check if "your" engine sends this data is to use a cheap obd test device which scans just all OBD PID which are available in your car/truck.

(this is extremly bad as fuel level is somewhere in the 30' and most manufactors does not send it (also real odometer).

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post