AJ-202

Тема: AJ-202

Hello to All,

Recently I purchased a cheap tracker, on DealExtreme. The model is AJ-202.
I’m having serious problems to make the configuration work in a nice way. Setting up as a Xexun TG 103-2 (port 20462) allow me to have some initial positioning, but no more.
Have you got info about compatible model, instructions o GPS configuration recommendations?

Thanks a lot
Emece

AJ-202

Re: AJ-202

Hi Emece,

the problem is to find the original manufactor.
Most chinese "original" manufactors are implemented in the Wialon.

What are you missing exactly? Do you get location updates regulary? Of cause you need to setup the sensors (like ignition) in Wialon to use them.

Wolf

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

AJ-202

Hi Wolf,

The main problem is that the position's update, by GPRS, only happens if I made a phone call from the authorized phone.

Thanks a lot Wolf

AJ-202

do you have a  manual with sms commands to set the device to send regulary? please post the available commands here
Wolf.

AJ-202

Hi Wolf,

Thanks for your question. I was sending the SMS, to configure “Auto Track continuously” and “Automatic update positions of vehicle turns”. I said that I sended the SMS, but I RESET THE UNIT, so this setup was missed, grrrrrr

So after your question, I start to remember and:

SMS to the unit like:
Auto Track continuously
1st Track with unlimited times upon interval: I send: “fix060s***n+password” (note password is a number)
2nd Track distance: “distancepassword 1000” Track every 1000 meters
3rd Automatic update on vehicle turns “angrepassword30” to update if the direction changes over 30 degrees

Now the web page is been updating, mainly speed and direcction. No very much more. The tracker device seems very simple and I don't expect much more integrations.

In any case thanks a lot to your help!!

AJ-202

nice to here that its working now.

Good luck.

WOlf