How to get mileage and speeding a unit requests via JavaScript

Тема: How to get mileage and speeding a unit requests via JavaScript

We are currently developing a Apps Habit Management which feeds the data of two reports that are assigned users on their accounts, there is a way to communicate directly to the database without the user having created these reports in your account (you need to get data are speeding, sudden accelerations, sudden braking and the distance covered by a certain date for each unit) gets the apps but the two reports created in the user's account, but is there any way to communicate directly with the tables of the database containing these records without those reports.

I was told directly that can be achieved by interpreting the messages on the device but the structure of the message is not decrypt.

Re: How to get mileage and speeding a unit requests via JavaScript

Hi

If you need to analyze messages from unit you have two ways:
- execute some reports and get information from it
- get unit messages and use your own logic to get needed info

If it possible, I recommend you to use reports.

To execute report you dont need to create it in users account, you can create custom report template and execute it without saving in Wialon. Playground demos execute_report and execute_custom_report shows how to work with it via SDK JS

shmi Thanks for the suggestion I will try to create the report without saving it in the user's account, but had tried to analyze the data of pure message but when I call messages only captures me idreport = 2, but I need to capture messages with idreport = 58 which is generated with the event I need. Know if there is any way to capture such idreport with getMessagesLoader (); as the only captures of idreport = 2. What could be the problem?

MessagesLoader doent use reports. And Reports dont use MessagesLoader.

If you need to use it together, you should exec_report and load_interval and then manually compare data by time