Measurement system, area in hectare [ha]

Тема: Measurement system, area in hectare [ha]

Hello,

The new measurment system settings and the new date format choosing options are great. Some similar and long time waited option would be if, at the area data (at geofences and reports) could be shown in hectare [ha].

Best regards,
Viktor

Eflotta Vehicle Tracking Ltd, Hungary
www.eflotta.com

Re: Measurement system, area in hectare [ha]

We too need an option to have report fuel spent per Hectare(ha),working hour per ha.

Is there an option how to calculate how much area has a tractor or machine done .

So how to calculate how much ha is this and put it in report

Hello,

We are making an App which calculates cultivated area in [ha] and also the fuel consumption will be calculated [liter/ha].

The working width is registered for trailers(machines) so the cultivated area is came from the following way: mileage multiplied with the working width.
For trailer (machine, what is hung behind the tractor) binding we have developed a codepad (connected to the tracking unit, RS232), which is also suitable for driver binding.

The App is in a test stage, but I'm sure that it will be available with full functionality (exporting, filtration, etc.) in two weeks.

Regards,
Viktor

www.eflotta.com

Hi, Victor.
It's very interesting app for our customers. Can you send more information for my e-mail info@sm-sr.ru?

Хайруллин Шамиль
ООО "Смарт-сервис"
Самарская область
smrservice.ru

Hello,

Sure, please let me a few days to make a "User Guide" like description about the functions.

Regards,
Viktor

www.eflotta.com

Eflotta пишет:

Hello,

We are making an App which calculates cultivated area in [ha] and also the fuel consumption will be calculated [liter/ha].

The working width is registered for trailers(machines) so the cultivated area is came from the following way: mileage multiplied with the working width.
For trailer (machine, what is hung behind the tractor) binding we have developed a codepad (connected to the tracking unit, RS232), which is also suitable for driver binding.

The App is in a test stage, but I'm sure that it will be available with full functionality (exporting, filtration, etc.) in two weeks.

Regards,
Viktor

Please send me info at ivanm@malarm.hr