Linux Debian (username and password) + Maps questions

Тема: Linux Debian (username and password) + Maps questions

Hi
I download linux debian from your site .I installed it on my server (HP proliant G7).But I dont have any username and password for it. I test root password But it didnt work.
Please Help me.
Thanks

Re: Linux Debian (username and password) + Maps questions

q_sali, please contact your sales manager. These distributives are intended to use for Wialon customers only.

At the dark side of telematics...

Dear Shal
I found that and buy wialon pro as soon as possible. The only item which is need to be clarified is maps.DId you adjast these maps For Iran.I need to receive your comment in this case.
Thanks

q_sali, we provide you with software only.
We deliver to you tools to import maps into software from any almost source and deliver some maps uploaded by our customers with granted public use. The most comprehensive collection of  maps we have now is avaible at Wialon Trial (see WebGIS maps).

Also look for Wialon Hosting product, it has more benefits and much lower starting cost then Wialon Pro.

Hi
we have tested the trial and it was definatly good.more over we have paid for the software and we are waiting for recieving it.Infact our questions for facing with the proposed software.in connection with host ,our problem is focused on the low speed of internet and the prorocate interesting structure of wialon pro us to buy it.
Ingeneral,we have seen the webgis.it was'nt that much completed.Is it possible to download the google map or what about new gis "mapquest" http://www.mapquest.com/ .is it possible to download it if so , How it could be possible? we pointed out again on account of the low speed of internet. we can't directly use the google map or mapquest or any source of webgis,so we want to have it on the server locally.
Kindly guide us in this respect.
Thanks

q_sali, did you checked OpenStreetMap? You can download any part of them and import into Wialon.

Hi
thanks for your answer.I saw openStreetMap .Its very nice ,but wasn't up to date.how do I use new picture for drawing my road? e.g I want use google satellite

You can load openStreetmap of your territory from http://download.geofabrik.de/osm/
And then you will be able to add your roads, streets and other.
Google satellite you can use as bottom layer.

Technical Support Department Gurtam

Thanks for your cooperation.
I went into the proposed site but unfortunately , the map of Iran wasn't there.
Regarding to the last item (Google Satellite) kindly give me some more information because I didn't understand what to do.
Ofcourse ,I am waiting to receive the software . in other words if I have the software , my grasp of the above items would be better.
The only reason for asking such these questions is that I am pretty back to the time of my project.So , in the waiting time(before receiving the software) am going to solve some possible problems.
Thanks

q_sali, you can use almost any time of external maps from any map provider including Google, but in that way map tiles(images) will be downloaded to client's browser directly from external map server.
You optionally can import into Wialon some kinds of map data (see link above) and such a way Wialon will be able to detect locations, lock messages to roads, search addresses, etc and most important all map tiles will be downloaded into client's browser directly from WIalon, e.g. if you put Wialon into LAN, then you will have it very fast.

q_sali
There is map of all Asia on this site. Map of Iran is here: http://downloads.cloudmade.com/asia/iran or from  another open sources.

Hi
I download java openstreetmap Editor.but I don't know how use google satellite for editing my maps in it.Please Help Me.

Hi
Thank you for everything.I could use open street  and Mapzen.
but I can't use new satellite image for background.Yahoo image is very old.I wish I could use google map and its satellite images.Please Help me to do it.
Thanks

q_sali, to use Google just get API keys and configure Wialon service appropriatelly: http://gurtam.com/en/docs/admin-guide/c … andex_maps

Hi
The whole items written above are used completely.(Thank you for it)
another question is that,How can I use the google satellite as a background in order to edit my map in OpenStreetMap or JOSM?

q_sali, did you tryed to ask this question to OSM/JOSM community? veul can try to help you only next week.

Hi Dear shal
yes I did and it was very useful.But its satellite image is out of date.I want use a new satellite image for background to edit my map.

Mapedit allows to use sattelite as background and edit vector object (e.g. shape )

Hi
We recieved your product (Wialon Pro) .I want install it on customize linux which download from your suite.It requaired user name and password after installation.you said to me it come from package But it didn't.Please help me

q_sali, please open ticket in Gurtam Help System for this.

shal пишет:

q_sali, please open ticket in Gurtam Help System for this.

Hi
My ticket is open.its name is padideh....

Hi
again I need for your help
unfortunatly for along time our  project stop ,but start now , and I dont know why our account not work.
our account is padidehshimi please inform us about our account.

I face with problem in XML file which use in config file on AVDMapper.I forgot that find it.
Regards Ali

q_sali
Please send your message with description of your problem and xml file in the attachment to support@gurtam.com