DCT Antares

Re: DCT Antares

mrmendivil пишет:

i would like to konw about the anti-jamming funtion in the syrus and how it works for example it is possible to turn off the engine if the syrus detect the jammer?

The Syrus can detect jamming signal with excellent quality and with this information you can do whatever you want. For example: if you detect jamming by more than 1 min you can activate some alarm on vehicle (for example an output connect to alarm car system) and when car stop then immobilize the engine.

The Syrus has a internal events machine wich let you do really whatever you need, and keep advancing with new FW to add functionalities required by customers, like no other device do it... It's no a close HW... do you have lot of possibilities to use and to advance.

DCT Antares

small_gprs пишет:
aressun пишет:

Just remember that IGN is IN9 not IN1 and also
.. . . .

But a really dont recommend this device, you can actually obtain better quality devices at a lower price around, one thing yes support is good

Yep, as Antares upgrade the dino.Syrus isn't the more stable device now, firmwares are continuosly released to correct malfunction or adding new experimental features but i'ts a messy and endless loop.

mrmendivil пишет:

i would like to know about the anti-jamming funtion in the syrus and how it works for example it is possible to turn off the engine if the syrus detect the jammer?

Enfora's 2338 MTuG device has already Jamming detection years ago when Syrus was a Desktop project only !!, it has the most reliable jamming detection i ever seen on many Brands, and Yep Enfora's device can do many things once jamming were detected as output high one of its digital outputs to turn off the engine due the fact the internal event machine works with registers (like programming flags) and multiple user registers, counters and pre.made functions allows you to make almost anything you want , ALL these Enfora's function was emulated lately by Syrus programmers,

But, i have to say, I like the cinterion modules ( i think they are very first class) but as everybody knows, keeping backward compatibility (Antares-then-Syrus) is tooo messy.

Hi small_gprs,

With all due respect for Enfora units, I find Syrus's ASCII base programming is far more superior compare to AT commands. I have both Enfora MT Gu, MT 2500 and Syrus, recently there was a major GPRS breakdown with our Telco for almost 48 hours in my place, our clients use to immobilise their vehicles at night via SMS and release in the morning, believe me none of the Enfora device could be unimmobilised, the SMS doesn't even delivered. We didn't have any issue with BOX Tracker, Teltonika units and Syrus units. My technician has to run around to put a working SIM and unimmobilise, it was a mess.

Another thing I don't like about Enfora, sending SMS command, example below:
To send SMS command to Enfora units >RSP=T;ID=011557000747655;AT$IOGP3=1:&W< must use correct IMEI number. Imagine a company with 20 trucks and want to immobilise all the trucks via SMS

Syrus:
>SSSXP11< so simple

You should try Syrus V2.0 and above, it is so much better than Syrus 1.xxx

DCT Antares

Hello, i'm respectful

murali пишет:

Hi small_gprs,

With all due respect for Enfora units, I find Syrus's ASCII base programming is far more superior compare to AT commands.

AT commands are universal, you can  event transfer Video data over UDP Datagrams using simple AT dialect... [Using Enfora]

murali пишет:

Another thing I don't like about Enfora, sending SMS command, example below:
To send SMS command to Enfora units >RSP=T;ID=011557000747655;AT$IOGP3=1:&W< must use correct IMEI number. Imagine a company with 20 trucks and want to immobilise all the trucks via SMS

Syrus:
>SSSXP11< so simple

SMS costs isn't for each BYTE[Char], instead it's for whole MESSAGE, Most SMS commands are sends BY Computer progams and were automated, you only have to write ONCE...  writing an small script to send SMS is quite easy and fun !!, it do the works faster than human [hand written]

murali пишет:

You should try Syrus V2.0 and above, it is so much better than Syrus 1.xxx

Thank you by suggestion, i'll try to try it in the future.

--
Spread the AVL- World

DCT Antares

Hi aressun can you send me the script please. josec@cofisat.com

DCT Antares

(14/11/2012 14:20:46 отредактировано conceptnova)

Hello Murali/Aressun

can you send the DCT syrus 2.0 script please to damolatolani@yahoo.com

I tried to configure the DCT Syrus 2 device on wialon hosting but we cannot see it on the map.