Arknav Rover9

Тема: Arknav Rover9

Hi Guys (and Ladys),

we have some new custmers who owns Aknavs Rover9 and they want to switch to Wialon.
So they closed contract with old provider and want to switch to us.

Does anybody have Firmware and Programming Infos for us?
We contacted ARKNAV but they sell only to one company in Germany exclusiv :-(

Thanks a lot!!!
(We are also able to pay for the support!)

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Arknav Rover9

Re: Arknav Rover9

Hi guys and ladies ;-)

I am trying since some weeks to re-configure some rover-9 devices from arknav to the wialon platform, but i am not finding any manual / schematic for the rj-45 connector and also no information how to change APN and IP/Port...
We have a customer who want to switch to Wialon and Arknav does not want to do any Business with us because they have a exclusiv deal with a competitor (who is already buying devices from other company but arknav does not know it)...

So any one who is using this devices and can help (of couse we can pay for the help)

Thanks
Wolf.

Arknav Rover9

by the way, if anybody need this :-)

Arknav Rover9

Hallo Wolfgang smile

Ich denke, dass ich dich helfen kann, wir haben eine kunde die hat auch diese modelle !

m fr gr

""Baltika""

Arknav Rover9

Harm, thanks for info but we already got everything we need for it...

(by the way, good devices!)

Wolf.

P.S. waiting for you icebuckets video hihi

Arknav Rover9

We have a customer who want to switch to Wialon and Arknav does not want to do any Business with us because they have a exclusiv deal with a competitor (who is already buying devices from other company but arknav does not know it)...

Decrease your exam stress by using our latest my braindumps  and best quality COMPTIA  and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)  .

Arknav Rover9

Regarding threats Wolf they will basically be the same as with any GSM threat. Main concern is jamming. Tracker should be able to either reject a Jamming attempt or at least alert some how.