Meitrack MVT600

Тема: Meitrack MVT600

Hello everyone, we have and mvt600 connected on the plataform wialon and it has a camera. The problem is that we have not been succesful to get and take pictures.

Do you know what are the commands and how to type them. I know the commands on the gprs code from meitrack, but not sure how to type them on the platform or if I need to set up the device with a "sensor" for the camera etc.

Someone with experience?!

Meitrack MVT600

Re: Meitrack MVT600

commands dont work i tested also and gave up, you will have to integrate or maybe gurtam can tell us who did the integrations so we can ask them

Meitrack MVT600

Aressun, Did you tried another succesful camera device on Wialon?
1. Someone know what commands to use? or how to configure the device?
2. Some succesful camera devices suggested?

Meitrack MVT600

sorry my friend i have not pursue this issue futher, i am using  cameras with sd cards ,

Meitrack MVT600

blackknight all devices with camera supported by Wialon: http://gurtam.com/en/gps_tracking/gps_h … ter=camera

Meitrack MVT600

Hello!! System MVT600 someone is using the LCD ? I want to know if there is already a case of success ..

Meitrack MVT600

attached protocols and data sheet of the LCD ...
please help

Опубликовать вложения

Иконка вложений MEITRACK_A21_LCD_Display_User_Guide_V2.3.pdf 563.25 Кб, файл был скачан 783 раз(а) 

Meitrack MVT600

Hi,

We don't use, but seems to be interesting item smile

regards
Baltika

Meitrack MVT600

blatika thanks .. the truth I would be very functional ...

someone who has in use?

Meitrack MVT600

Hm, ever driven actualy with a taxi? all use Smartphones/Tables.

I dont see any practical usage for such a display...
If you can not programm your own functions with it (and use it flexible with Wialon) its just a "message" app.

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Meitrack MVT600

Hi  every body , Recently we have installed MVT 600 in one of our client's buses ,the unit has connected with two cameras,camera from  port   One is working perfectly but the second camera does not ,any one can help  us on  how are we going to configure the second camera  on wialon platform please.