Wiatag background task

Тема: Wiatag background task

Hello,

I have been trying to promote the WiaTag iOS app to our customers, but it doesn’t work after task kill (force quit).
I suppose the app will stop after force quit. But Android WiaTag works perfectly after task kill.

Could you add a function for iOS to keep to work background after force quit?

Please advise!

Wiatag background task

Re: Wiatag background task

Hello hoda.mi,
we designed Wiatag on iOS to be relaunched after app kill. App will start after some distance is covered

Wiatag background task

Hello Oleg,

Thank you.

Is there another way to work app in background other than location change?
We will use the app in customize mode with heartbeat (e.g., set heartbeat every 1 hour) to check user's status. The user location might not change during holiday, day-off or work alone at their home.
Distance change is a good way to enable the app, but we would like to use it 24/7 even users close the app (or force quit). Allow location access is “Always”.
I hope it will be integrated to the next version if the current version doesn’t have any functions.

Best,

Wiatag background task

Hi, unfortunately, we are limited in our instruments for app restarting. We are trying to trick the system now and there are not lot of options. If you will find an other way to wake (restart) app, we will be glad to discuss it and implement.

Wiatag background task

Hello Oleg,

Thank you for your massage.
Is it possible to add "applicationWillTerminate(_:)" to the app?

Best,

Wiatag background task

It is there.