CRM for GPS business

Тема: CRM for GPS business

Hi All,

Can anyone advice me the best CRM for GPS service provider like us.?

mg

CRM for GPS business

Re: CRM for GPS business

There's the article about CRM for eCommerce https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/crm-for- … ges-of-crm
Maybe it will be useful for you!

Cleveroad - Mobile and Web development company

CRM for GPS business

Hi myogyee, you can notice the next forum topic with our partner's CRM solution: https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=12247

Technical Support Department

CRM for GPS business

I wouldn't recommend anything for Wialon Hosting system other than WialonCRM!

CRM for GPS business

Is anyone using a CRM with Wialon that includes a service management and/or support ticket system?

CRM for GPS business

I had a quick look at Okdesk (okdesk.ru) at the TelematiX conference. Has anyone had any experience with it?

CRM for GPS business

Weblium CRM (https://weblium.com/) is a great solution for small businesses and online entrepreneurs looking for integrated versatile performance. There are practically no additional payments for third-party CRMs (whether it be amoCRM, Bitrix CRM, Zoho CRM, or all kinds of others).
Weblium CRM is completely free, for example, as its price is already integrated into the Pro price. So that he was always at hand, and he did not need to be additionally installed or turned on.
Since it is quite elementary to use it, it is comfortable and free for everybody.

CRM for GPS business

Hey, buddy try salesforce CRM or Zoho CRM. It is recommended by big names globally. The sales team in my App Development company also uses it for maintaining client data and other important information. It's very much cost-effective and worth renting it

CRM for GPS business

Hello! I think, in most of cases the best solution is customizable one. If you don't know how to do it yourself you could hire CRM developers https://joinsoft.com/services/your-tech … elopment/.

CRM for GPS business

Hello to all Gurtam partners!

It's necessary to understand the difference between "sales processes" & support or "after-sales processes". No doubt, you need to use CRM system for sales (tracking all leads, communicate with potential clients, follow up etc). But after sales, the main questions is about providing good & efficient  service for your customers. For that thing you need to use Helpdesk or Service Desk solution.

Most of HD solutions on the market are about communications. But the main focus of fleet management integrators is "units & sensor maintenance integrated with monitoring system like Wialon" + "field service management". For that reason the best variant for integrators is Asset-Centric Field Service Solution like Okdesk.

Of course if helpdesk solution has out-of-the-box integration with Wialon it will be advantage for your choice.

You can try Okdesk (more than 50 gurtam partners have already used it). More details in Gurtam Marketplace

Here is product overview presentation

Here is link for registration for free trial

25+ лет опыта в оптимизации и автоматизации процессов сервиса, выездного обслуживания и техподдержки.
Okdesk - Лидирующее в России и СНГ решение для автоматизации всех аспектов сервиса. Самое активное развитие на рынке. Более 700 активных клиентов.
Email: sales@okdesk.ru

CRM for GPS business

Coops пишет:

I had a quick look at Okdesk (okdesk.ru) at the TelematiX conference. Has anyone had any experience with it?

Hey, Matt! Long time since no see!

From TelematiX we had a lot of changes in Okdesk. Not only with new features & interation woth Wialon v2, but with full localization.
Now we have https://okdesk.com in English & Spanish with documentation, videos on Youtube and other things
Interface, both mobile apps (for end customers & technicians), telegram bot are also localized to english, spanish & romanian.
Why? Because now Okdesk use Gurtam partners from Latin America (for example Epol & GPS7000), from USA (Motus Tracking), from Romania (Teron Systems), from Sri Lanka and others. But we still don't have customers from Austalia! Let's start with you! smile Ready to ask all your questions!

25+ лет опыта в оптимизации и автоматизации процессов сервиса, выездного обслуживания и техподдержки.
Okdesk - Лидирующее в России и СНГ решение для автоматизации всех аспектов сервиса. Самое активное развитие на рынке. Более 700 активных клиентов.
Email: sales@okdesk.ru

CRM for GPS business

Coops пишет:

Hi Coops,
I am using OKdesk since ours last Telematix meeting and i confirm the quality of Okdesk guys work. Okdesk it is  perfect for Wialon business and not only.
I am using in several type of IT (software and hardware) applications and it is exactly what is needed  for ticketing and technician dispatching. I start as  simple Okdesk user and now i became partners and friend with the team. They are super professionals and solving any application needs in short time.
I clearly recommend to all Wialon partner this guys...

CRM for GPS business

TechAvidus is a professional CRM Development Company in India. Our CRM software development services empower businesses and clients to communicate and administer information using the handiest tools and a spontaneous environment. Let's connect to hire a CRM developer - https://www.techavidus.com/crm-development

CRM for GPS business

HubSpot Sales CRM is about to dramatically up in price to roughly $400/month, although existing customers will be grandfathered in at that pricing.

I just started using Zoho CRM with techloyce crm consultant, because it's only $35 per month or $30 per year for all of their products. For small businesses, this is KING in terms of pricing. However, they are pricing themselves out of the market for mid-market or enterprise since they demand every employee to have a seat. For enterprise, I agree that Salesforce or HubSpot are the best options.