Calculator Inside Statistics Table

Тема: Calculator Inside Statistics Table

Hello,
I'd like to request calculator inside this table because here in Brazil we calculate average of fuel spent by mileage/fuel consumed (km/l).
We don't have this metric inside this table but we could have calculating it.

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Re: Calculator Inside Statistics Table

Hello Fernando Brochetto,

as I see you mentioned the task of adding a calculator to a Statistics table in another thread.
I want to say that we have such an idea in our product backlog, but I have no good news on this topic yet. The fact is the Statistics table differs from others in its realization. Each block of the table is considered a technically separated table, the results of which are then combined. Therefore, there is currently no way to carry out calculator operations between the values in this table.

I noted your interest in this topic once again. When I have news about concrete timelines and realization options, I will definitely inform you in this thread.

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon

Hello mana, thanks, we are getting more customers using FLS, so we had more requests for that.

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Hello

I also need to perform calculations inside Statistics. For example I calculate KM by both GPS and Mileage Sensor. In Trips I use GPS.
I would like to be able to show in Statistics 2 lines, with Total KMs calculated by both GPS and CAN. But it is not possible as I cannot do calculations there.

So yes, I fully support this action