About video Page

Тема: About video Page

Good morning

Is it possible to have unit information tooltip in the left menu of the Video link please ?

I can see that when we change the page to see the work panel of the vehicle, then, the video page need to be restart, so I think that it will be more comfortable to have sensors and informatiosn of the unit in the video page.

Thank you

• About video Page

About video Page

Re: About video Page

Hi Xavier Road-Link!
Thanks for your proposal.

Initially we thought that will add only the status icons About video Page of each unit to the Video tab so that it is easy to view what is going on with the unit without moving to the Monitoring page.

Later on, we have got some requests to add the map as a widget in addition to cameras with the stream so that it is possible to view where the unit is moving when one is watching the stream.

Now I think that your idea is also a good one as for some users the map the necessary while for others it is the additional information. We will check whether we can add it and how this can be done. I am not sure this will happen in the nearest future as we have lot of other work to do before the huge release of new video solution, but I will keep you posted.

Xavier, what are your other thoughts of the new live streaming functionality?

• About video Page
Maria Starikova,
Wialon Hosting Product manager, Gurtam

About video Page

(01/03/2021 09:52:06 отредактировано Road-Link)

Thank You Maria for your answer,

Last week we have assist to a webinar from Trimble for their video solution, and I join you a picture of their solution.

They can display the map, kpi's of eco drive, and sensor values with graphs as you can see in the screenshot of their zoom webinar.

So, if you ask me what we need as video options, I can tell you that the more we can have, the better is !

And if we can be a real and good competitor when we fight against Trimble or others competitors in this specific topic, it would be more than better  wink

And there is an options that customers ask us regurarly, it's the possibility to download a sequence or a clip from a specific period.

So is it possible to imagine that videos was stored in a server and the customer can report a video clip from a specific past interval ?

Thank you

• About video Page

About video Page

We have a good few clients that would like to see the video icon as before now be turned into a link to the video page for the specific vehicle. i.e clicking on the video icon in the monitors tab will bring you to the video tab and open up the stream for the corresponding vehicle. I feel it will more comfortably link the 2 pages together for ease of access to vehicle livestreams.

About video Page

Dear Kieran, kieran.fitzgerald
Thanks for your participation in this discussion. As video will be used more and more actively in Wialon, we will think about such an ability - linking Monitoring tab and Video tab. For the moment the only place in the platform where users will work with the video will be the Video tab, we will eliminate the corresponding icon in the Monitoring work list soon.

Maria Starikova,

About video Page

Thanks for a reply, Xavier Road-Link

Road-Link пишет:

So, if you ask me what we need as video options, I can tell you that the more we can have, the better is !

All right, I got your idea smile

Road-Link пишет:

And there is an options that customers ask us regurarly, it's the possibility to download a sequence or a clip from a specific period.

So is it possible to imagine that videos was stored in a server and the customer can report a video clip from a specific past interval ?

Yes, such an option will appear very soon. Follow the news!

Maria Starikova,