Proof document on Logistic report , application

Тема: Proof document on Logistic report , application

Dear Logistic application developer team / Gurtam Team
Could you please consider on,
1. As many of our customers are small or individual company normally have a truck in fleet approx 20-50 trucks. Some also work with a different truck partner (smaller etc)
2. If we can generate the report with signature or proof photo into excel or PDF or any type of report it will help our customer to reduce worker man-hour to do invoice document (financial protocol)
2.1 Lots of Drivers in Thailand are lower in the educational background if the logistic application could help drivers with paperwork it will more value-added on Wialon tracking software.
2.2 Some of our customers using the logistic application to send/share the document from the dispatcher to the driver.
2.3 what we need a similar document to prove on delivery goods.

Regards,
TP

Re: Proof document on Logistic report , application

Hello, trairat

May I ask a few questions?

2. If we can generate the report with signature or proof photo into excel or PDF or any type of report it will help our customer to reduce worker man-hour to do invoice document (financial protocol)

As I understand it, now clients specify the logo manually?

Сlients can specify logo in the hosting reports. For more information, you can contact your personal manager.

2.1 Lots of Drivers in Thailand are lower in the educational background if the logistic application could help drivers with paperwork it will more value-added on Wialon tracking software.

How should the system help drivers with paperwork?

2.2 Some of our customers using the logistic application to send/share the document from the dispatcher to the driver.

At the moment, in the chat and in custom fields, the user can send photos and links.
Also, files can be attached to orders.

The dispatcher can already attach a file to the order, which can be filled in by the driver.
As I understand it, when confirming the order, the driver must fill in certain parameters?

To confirm delivery, we can add the required signatures. Before completing the order, the driver will be required to take the customer's signature.

Anton Voitenko,
Wialon Logistics Product Manager, Gurtam

Hello, trairat

May I ask a few questions?

As I understand it, now clients specify the logo manually?

Сlients can specify logo in the hosting reports. For more information, you can contact your personal manager. -- No our clients do not need any logo on report, Clients need something that can proof on delivery in report i.e. store keeper signature or photo show good are in good condition when arrive. This report needs truck owner to proceed invoice immediately soon after good arrive destination.

How should the system help drivers with paperwork?
Just taking photo or signature then their office can generate invoice and submit invoice to get paid.
Normally Financial department in Thailand require lots of paper work and tendency to delay in payment, credit term i.e 60 days or 90 days and lot of protocol such as if they can not submit invoice by date i.e 5th on every month then financial not consider to paid as credit term and will proceed in next month instead then final payment even more delay.

At the moment, in the chat and in custom fields, the user can send photos and links.
Also, files can be attached to orders. We normally use that but need to do more to add photo or signature to generate invoice but it would be help if we can generate all in one report fro logistic app.

The dispatcher can already attach a file to the order, which can be filled in by the driver.
As I understand it, when confirming the order, the driver must fill in certain parameters?

To confirm delivery, we can add the required signatures. Before completing the order, the driver will be required to take the customer's signature.--- Yes this what we need to show in report

Hi trairat!

- To confirm delivery, we can add the required signatures. Before completing the order, the driver will be required to take the customer's signature.
-- Yes this what we need to show in report

At the moment, in Logistics Mobile, the driver has the ability to attach a signature when confirming the order, but this action is optional.
We can make improvements as a result of which before completing the order, the driver will be required to take the customer's signature.

We normally use that but need to do more to add photo or signature to generate invoice but it would be help if we can generate all in one report fro logistic app.

We can also add the ability to download all attachments (signature and photos) from all orders at once. However, will the user understand which order each signature belongs to? For example, a user clicks a button, and 50 files are downloaded at once.

Will these two improvements solve your problem?

Anton Voitenko,
Wialon Logistics Product Manager, Gurtam

Dear Voan,
Sorry on late reply. Yes these two option are helps alot.

We can also add the ability to download all attachments (signature and photos) from all orders at once. However, will the user understand which order each signature belongs to? For example, a user clicks a button, and 50 files are downloaded at once.