Make some changes in Use geofences for addresses option

Тема: Make some changes in Use geofences for addresses option

Hi GT

Currently we have the option Use geofences for addresses in report template properties. Now, if you activate it then the addresses will be replaced with the geofences name. In many cases when the addresses are not accurate, customers want to see both address and geofence name. I believe that it would be a great approach if we have mentioned feature in a way that we can see the geofence name in a separate column in reports or at least add the geofence name in a bracket or parenthesis as the last part of address value in address column like:

Belarus, 220140, Minsk, 79 Pritytskogo st. [Gurtam Headquarter]

In my opinion the first option to have the geofence name in a separate column is more useful.

What you think?

(18/02/2021 20:43:15 отредактировано Fernando Brochetto)

Re: Make some changes in Use geofences for addresses option

Hello hhamedk , I had the same request today, the client also asked if it was possible to configurate when you have the unit inside more than one geofence. I think we really need some flexibility on this.

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Hello hhamedk and Fernando Brochetto!

hhamedk, I have created an improvement for this. Once there are any updates - I will let you know.

Fernando Brochetto, do you mean that in the reports when the option "Use geofences for addresses" is selected - all geofences should be added to the report?

К сожалению, у вас не достаточно прав для просмотра данного текста

Maryia Paklonskaya
Wialon Business Analyst

"The important thing is not to stop questioning" (c)

Helloooo mapa,

Fernando Brochetto, do you mean that in the reports when the option "Use geofences for addresses" is selected - all geofences should be added to the report?

Yes, when the unit is above more than one geofence, you could choose between if you want to appear all or just the smallest.

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br