Tire Pressure Monitoring

Тема: Tire Pressure Monitoring

Hello Everyone

Good Evening

I have a question,  How can i get tire pressure data in wialon?

Tire Pressure Monitoring

Re: Tire Pressure Monitoring

Hello,

First of all you'll need a suitable hardware. I'm not a pro in HW, so just mentioned it as a fact. smile

Here is what I found in our blog and new marketplace:
* Wialon becoming a basis tire exploitation management
* Tyres Admin app
Maybe it will help you.

@ Oleg Zharkovsky
Customer Service / Quality Control and Training
"Timely is the best. But still better late than never."

Tire Pressure Monitoring

zark Hello

Can You please Tell me any hardware having gps+tire pressure, which is currently integrated in wialon.?

Tire Pressure Monitoring

nowucsm tire pressure sensors are usually external sensors (not embedded into GPS tracker)
Continental tire pressure monitoring system (Continental TPMS) is compatible with many popular trackers (teltonika, Xirgo-BCE, Ruptela, Galileosky and many other).
If you choose some exact tracker and tire pressure system we can continue discussion about getting the parameters in Wialon.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

Tire Pressure Monitoring

Hi Yavi
Im in Mexico and trying to find the information on how to make them work, I have already talked with Continental but they are not very savvy on this matter.
I would like to know how to send the information form the conti devices to a device (I dont care about the brand, I already work with teltonika) and later to wialon?

Thanks a lot

Tire Pressure Monitoring

Eduardito пишет:

Hi Yavi
Im in Mexico and trying to find the information on how to make them work, I have already talked with Continental but they are not very savvy on this matter.
I would like to know how to send the information form the conti devices to a device (I dont care about the brand, I already work with teltonika) and later to wialon?

Thanks a lot

Hi, send me your email in PM, we are working with TPMS+gps tracking+Wialon

Датчики расхода и уровня топлива, системы бортового взвешивания, контроля температуры и другое оборудование для телематики
Manufacturer of fuel level/consumption sensors, onboard weighing, temperature sensors, displays.... etc.
eurosenstelematics.com
telegram channel (ENG)  https://t.me/eurosens  (RUS) https://t.me/mechatronicsby