Wialon Hosting Map Used in Geofence and Reports

(17/06/2021 10:31:23 отредактировано arsalanqayum332)

Тема: Wialon Hosting Map Used in Geofence and Reports

Hi there,

I am working to create geofence and I need to search and pin area on map based on zip code, city, or state. I have basic functionality working, but search is missing. I need to have the search functionality working on the map.
Please take a look on the screenshots what I have (working_but_search_is_missing.png) so far and the other screenshot how I need to make map look like (search_like_this.png) with the search.

Can anyone please highlight what I am missing? I found no API here https://sdk.wialon.com/wiki/en/sidebar/ … ref/apiref to enable smart search on the map. Thank you.

• Wialon Hosting Map Used in Geofence and Reports

Re: Wialon Hosting Map Used in Geofence and Reports

Hello Arsalan,

If you mean to search any content (unit, drivers, address and etc) , and show it on the map (if possible), there is not exact one request. All data are proceed inside system. For example, after login we get all required content which user have access (request https://sdk.wialon.com/wiki/en/sidebar/ … s_access), so we can proceed it later to find one of them, also to get address it's used request https://sdk.wialon.com/wiki/en/sidebar/ … es_intelli

If you mean something else, please specify more, provide some examples with full request

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam

(17/06/2021 10:31:35 отредактировано arsalanqayum332)

Hi Diana,

In our system we are creating a new user, with new resource, lets call it UserA. I would then like our system to create a GeoFence (a simple circle) we will name GeoFence (Example Only). This geofence is just a dummy template geofence to teach the new UserA how to create and use geofences. I would like my system to be able to place the center point of that GeoFence to a general address like city, state, zip, country. So I plan to have user input on my system asking for City, State, Zip, Country. If all data points are inputted then we will have something like Miami, Florida, 33125, United States. So now that geofence moves to this the center of this location.

Similar to your dynamic SEARCH feature in wialon hosting UI in the top left corner of your map. I can type even just a zip code, and your system locates the general area of that zip copy, and places a pindrop in the center, and I can double click that pindrop location and put the center point of the geofence there.

Is there a Wialon API that might help us place our geofence location based on full address or partial address?

Please take a look on the screenshot showing a pindrop on map when I searched Miami, florida, 33125.

arsalanqayum332 пишет:

Is there a Wialon API that might help us place our geofence location based on full address or partial address?

Best Regards
Arsalan
ElectroFlip

Hi Arsalan,

yes, you can use request to search address by phrase, then you use request to search created geofences in this place (by proper coordinates)

For example, after following request 

https://search-maps.wialon.com/hst-api.wialon.com/gis_searchintelli
params
phrase: Miami, Floria, 33125
flags: 350552064
count: 10
uid: 930848
sid: 02d1eb4e6f457385d583bc6707df145a

The system returns several addresses with their coordinates

For example,

{
"city":"Miami",
"country":"USA",
"formatted_path":"USA, FL 33125, Miami",
"house":"",
"map":"usa_corelogic_fl_custom.sas,usa_corelogic_fl.sas",
"probability":0.531216604788,
"region":"FL 33125",
"street":"",
"x":-80.2323989868,
"y":25.7734699249
}

As you get proper coordinates of the place you can request Geofences: presence in geofences just to pass latitude and longitude, searching radius, and the list of zone IDs (or pass it empty to analyze all geofences). So the system will return info if the point is inside geofences, or the distance to the nearest geofence (and it's id).

Or you can use request Coordinates: Simple search if you already know what to searhc (for example, name of exact city, street and etc).

Please look both examples here.

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam

(17/06/2021 10:31:46 отредактировано arsalanqayum332)

Hi Diana,

Thank you so much for details. Such a pleasurer.