Ideas regarding Fleetrun enhancement

Re: Ideas regarding Fleetrun enhancement

phillype_loredo wrote:

Maybe could be easily,you start implement an  inventory parts module.It's could be simple,the first step it's import the parts,the second step gurtam have wich is the invoice,and the third step it's the user perform the process exit.I've a model of dashboard with minimum quantitie and maximum wich could works very well in Gurtam with intervals.

There is a demand for Gurtam developer an app (https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=16715).I sent the documentation  very slowly,with the step by step.

Dear Phillype,

We plan to add inventory module in the 2nd half of 2021. I think it will include import functionality as well.

Could you expand on you 2nd step about invoices? How will it improve the functionality?
Also, please clarify what you mean in your 3rd step about exit process.

I am looking forward to your answer!

Katsiaryna Papok
Product Manager/Business Analyst, Gurtam

phillype_loredo wrote:

I have analysed your last update could be ok for the most of the fleet's.The demand for inventory for parts,could be different due to the fleet's  they buy the part's to do stock,it's not all fleet's wich do this.

The point for fuel could be  intersting (for payback) using with inspection,and select the volume of  the fuel between the inspections,and see the maintenance  by the vehicle (of a sample).Due to the Vehicles when they become old, they spend more fuel.Could be intersting inspect the samples ,not the all vehicles (it's possible do this in fleetrun ,however in  fleetrun the user delete the information, it's ok.With the samples,it's easly control the information,and inspections is something that is important to all companies ,independent of the information system that the companie use,due to in the inspections procedures the companies will indentify the problems).

https://nacfe.org/technology/preventive-maintenance/

My doubt is:The fuel module could guive this information? If you import the volume of fuel to fleetrun,and create a  routine  to group  the maintenance  expenditure of the vehicle by age,could be intersting due to the user could see the fuel consumption and your maintenance cost along the years.

Dear Phillype,

I have read your messages about fuel. Thank you for your vision how it can be implemented.
1) Do I understand you correctly that your main idea is to know a vehicle consumption.
2) Then, it would have been interesting to know dependency of a vehicle year of production and its fuel consumption, haven't it?

Katsiaryna Papok

(edited by phillype_loredo 18/11/2020 07:30:10)

It's simples you could create routines in fleetrun for the user specify wich increase the product quantity and ,decreases the product.In the report that i will send to you the field entradas (product entry), it's the sum of the initial value of the user related added  in the field (INVEN ENTR) plus the filed compras ( product purchases).

1-The first step it's the user register the products in fleetrun,and put the initial quantities of the product's.

2-The second step ,are  the routines wich will increase the quantity of the product's.You could create a routine ,or a checkbox when the user import the invoice of a part,increase the quantity of the product that the user selected.

3-In the end of the page it's possible  see this fields.

It's good to see this report of the operational produced by the American Transportation Research Institute at the pages:18,20,21 and 36.This report show the average cost of: Tires,maintenance and fuel of the fleet's.The percentage could be the total spending of the fleet's of the sales,or the individual cost of the trucks (the criteria should be defined by the fleet's).

So you could works with fleetrun well,due to there aren't largest alterations  of these expenditure in the fleet's.And the fleet's use the expenditure of the last year to project the expenditure of the next year.

https://truckingresearch.org/wp-content … 2019-1.pdf

(edited by phillype_loredo 18/11/2020 08:30:34)

I have read your messages about fuel. Thank you for your vision how it can be implemented.
1) Do I understand you correctly that your main idea is to know a vehicle consumption.
2) Then, it would have been interesting to know dependency of a vehicle year of production and its fuel consumption, haven't it?

Yes,due to  the old vehicles   they lost their value (they  depreciating) according their service life  (accounting criteria),the  most common management criteria could be:Age,total kilometer of the vehicle and Engine hours.

phillype_loredo wrote:

It's simples you could create routines in fleetrun for the user specify wich increase the product quantity and ,decreases the product.In the report that i will send to you the field entradas (product entry), it's the sum of the initial value of the user related added  in the field (INVEN ENTR) plus the filed compras ( product purchases).

1-The first step it's the user register the products in fleetrun,and put the initial quantities of the product's.

2-The second step ,are  the routines wich will increase the quantity of the product's.You could create a routine ,or a checkbox when the user import the invoice of a part,increase the quantity of the product that the user selected.

3-In the end of the page it's possible  see this fields.

Phillype,

I believe it is the main idea of inventory to register parts or other goods that are present for fleet maintenance, for example. The same way as remove them from inventory as soon as they are no longer available.

Thank you for idea about showing in the reports initial quantities, their increase and decrease and etc.

Katsiaryna Papok