Groups and Grouping by Group

Тема: Groups and Grouping by Group

Hello,
We have a client that have lots of units distributed in different locations and each location is considered a group.

Problem:
The client wants to generate reports by groups.

Solution:
Integrate the groups of Wialon into Fleetrun.
Create also a new type of report: Groups. You can select the groups you want or all of them.

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Re: Groups and Grouping by Group

Fernando Brochetto пишет:

Hello,
We have a client that have lots of units distributed in different locations and each location is considered a group.

Problem:
The client wants to generate reports by groups.

Solution:
Integrate the groups of Wialon into Fleetrun.
Create also a new type of report: Groups. You can select the groups you want or all of them.

Dear Fernando!

Thank you for your suggestion!

1) Could you expand more on the issue a client faces? I see that there are units in different locations but the client need is not clear. What report the client wants to execute? All the currently available or some of them? Maybe the client needs not only report for the units?

2) Could you explain about what groups you are talking about? Please share some examples (maybe screenshots) for my better understanding.
Also, I would like to understand why exactly groups can help from you point of view.

Thank you in advance!

Katsiaryna Papok
Product Manager/Business Analyst, Gurtam

Hello kapa,
These different locations makes the user need to get reports from the units separatedly.
He uses today the fleet report separated by object of service. In this report every unit will appear. He'd like to select the location group to appear only these units in the report or even selecting every group and Fleetrun would separate by group and then by unit.
Please, look the screenshots.
I've already suggested grouping by group in Wialon, this is actually very usefull when you need to compare units from different places.

• Groups and Grouping by Group
Fernando Brochetto

Hello kapa,
These different locations makes the user need to get reports from the units separatedly.
He uses today the fleet report separated by object of service. In this report every unit will appear. He'd like to select the location group to appear only these units in the report or even selecting every group and Fleetrun would separate by group and then by unit.
Please, look the screenshots.
I've already suggested grouping by group in Wialon, this is actually very usefull when you need to compare units from different places.

Fernando,

I see your idea of realization and it sounds reasonable. Could you please also explain what value will user get if has this grouping by location? What problem will it solve? Why his or her vehicles are separated by location?

I'd like to understand the case completely.

Thank you in advance!

Katsiaryna Papok

Hello kapa,
Our client has several branches around the country, all of them dispersed.
They work with forklifts which has an average of 4 units per factory, and have around 50 branches.
Every branch have his manager and they have other people that controls all the forklifts of every places, so some users must have control of only a group, other users of all the groups.
They need to control which branches have more problems (services) and which forklifts on these branches, so they asked for this funcionality, grouping by groups

Fernando Brochetto

Hello kapa,
Our client has several branches around the country, all of them dispersed.
They work with forklifts which has an average of 4 units per factory, and have around 50 branches.
Every branch have his manager and they have other people that controls all the forklifts of every places, so some users must have control of only a group, other users of all the groups.
They need to control which branches have more problems (services) and which forklifts on these branches, so they asked for this funcionality, grouping by groups

Fernando,

Thank you very much for the explanation!
Your request is registered but it is difficult to provide some ETA. It would be interesting to know whether this functionality is required by our some other users as well.

Katsiaryna Papok

Ok, thank you kapa!
I actually think that this function would be very usefull inside Wialon too. smile

Fernando Brochetto