Hecterra for the monitoring of field works in the mining and construct

Тема: Hecterra for the monitoring of field works in the mining and construct

For some time there have been big projects in my country in terms of building 780 km roads between two cities, work on the new manganese deposit in southern Gabon, etc ... and I wanted to offer a telematics application. I wanted to know if it is possible to offer the Hecterra application in the context of monitoring the work of machinery on the road, monitoring the work of machinery on mining. Then we will use the API of hecterra by changing the tabs according to the field of activity, the different activities and stages by adapting this with the sector of activity. Is it possible to make modifications to the API and adapt it to the mining sector, construction sector, etc ...

Hecterra for the monitoring of field works in the mining and construct

Re: Hecterra for the monitoring of field works in the mining and construct

Dear trackallsecure,

You are the first person to try and use Hecterra in road construction and mining industries. So, actually, we do not know if it could work. We are not familiar with needs and requirements posed by those spheres (however, you could tell us about such requirements). Hecterra is aimed primarily at the agricultural sector and particularly at crop cultivation.

As for changes in API, we make them all the time to create a better experience for our users. So, we can also consider your suggestions if you have any.

Katerina Alexandrova
Product Manager (Mobile)
Gurtam