iOS & Android client for Wialon

Re: iOS & Android client for Wialon

Hello Gurtam

We have writen to your support for several time, but they recomend to leave a comment to forum.

Here is a everyday problem with mobile app.

We add new unit to client account. Same day or the next day client calls " Hey I cant see the new unit, why is that, can you help me?"

So we explaine every day to different customers how they can make it visable.

We can see 2 solutions:

1. Every time we make new unit we log in to client mobile account and make it visable manually.

2. Gurtam will make automatic solution, if new unit is added to account, it will automaticly added to mobile as well.

NB! We have not seen client who ads new unit and DONT want to see it on mobile. Looks like common sens to as if we create new unit it will be visable in computer as well in mobile. Currently thats not happening.

Keep up the good work. Everything else works nicely and customers just love your mobile app wink

Hi CarCops Autovalve,

you may do the following:

- Add a unit on Wialon
- Open Wialon App on the mobile device
- On the units tab find 'an eye' icon, tap it and select 'units from the web monitoring panel'

Now, every time when a new unit added to the monitoring panel on the web a unit will be automatically added to the monitoring list on a mobile application.

Pavel Bushuyeu
Product Owner, Mobile
Gurtam

Hello Gurtam

Nice work with the app. Several clients asking do you have a playback option so they can pick a day and then see how the car was driving. Is that something that will be a future option for app users?

Hello, for now there are no plans for Q3 to implement track player.
But can you share what problem users are solving while playing track? Why it is not enough to simply draw it on map?

Hello Gurtam

Nice work with the app. The client pointed out that under geofences there is no "Navigate to" option if they want to go the geofence. Also under global search, there is possible to find only cars, not the geofences.

1. Good point! I think we will add the ability to build route to geofence.
2. It is not a global search. It is search on Units list. You may use search on Geogence tab to find the geofence you need

• iOS & Android client for Wialon

Oleg Poroshin пишет:

Hello, for now there are no plans for Q3 to implement track player.
But can you share what problem users are solving while playing track? Why it is not enough to simply draw it on map?

Hello one of my clients its migrating from another platform MS03, their app has a track player wich they can identify in a very visual way an exact point and time where a unit is passing.

In this way, it can be answered quickly if a unit circulated on a street and at what time, with wialon they have the option in the computer platform but they use to mobile version all the time.

Regards

We will think about Track player in the beginning of 2021

Oleg Poroshin пишет:

We will think about Track player in the beginning of 2021

Great!! I know there is an Track Player App but is also designed for computer screen, it would be great also if that app could have a mobile version!!

Best Regards!

Hello, do you have any news in adding a Track Player option in the mobile version?

Regards

garciedcjs Now we are concentrated on Wiatag 2.0 release. You may find more info on or blog
I think that after that we will work on Video in Wialon mobile client. Track player is still on waitlist

Hello,
Greetings! I realize that we do not have option to view Passenger Reports in Mobile App. May I request to add Passenger Module reports in the mobile app? What is the rational behind not to include this report so far?