HUAWEI Devices & Google Services

Тема: HUAWEI Devices & Google Services

Hello,

one of my new clients  asked me to install the wialon app on his phone which is HUAWEI Y7P.

So  by default i looked for play store to download the app, but i was shocked cause the device doesn't has play store or and thing related to google... even a browser, so i sent him the app via Bluetooth but it crashed immidiatly when i try to open it.

later on i searched the internet and found out that the new huawei devices doesn't has google services and therefore wialon app wound be available on all new generation of huawei devices

so any plan to edit the app to be compatible with these devices?

Best Regards

Re: HUAWEI Devices & Google Services

Hello,

Yes, as we know the USA government imposed sanctions for China companies. And these restrictions will last at least till the end of next year. Now we are tied to Google services. I think we will monitor the situation around the Huawei, their infrastructure and solutions for developers. I do not exclude the possibility of supporting new Huawei devices, but not earlier Q4

Oleg Poroshin пишет:

Hello,

Yes, as we know the USA government imposed sanctions for China companies. And these restrictions will last at least till the end of next year. Now we are tied to Google services. I think we will monitor the situation around the Huawei, their infrastructure and solutions for developers. I do not exclude the possibility of supporting new Huawei devices, but not earlier Q4

Hi,

I have the same issue here. Huawei phone is so popular in Malaysia too. now few of my customer even my colleague can't use Huawei phone to access the apps. Hope to have some solution for this.

thank you

wschoo99 пишет:

Hope to have some solution for this.
thank you

We are working on it