Looking for SDK Freelacer

Тема: Looking for SDK Freelacer

Hi,

Hi, i am looking for SDK freelancer. any one can introduce?

thank you

Re: Looking for SDK Freelacer

wschoo99, may you introduce yourself and let us know from which country you are?

(22/10/2019 17:53:18 отредактировано wschoo99)

hhamedk пишет:

wschoo99, may you introduce yourself and let us know from which country you are?

Hi hhamedk,

I am from Malaysia, i am looking for a developer can develop a Fleet Dashboard with unit information and update live every minute, it is similar to Wialon Dashboad apps, but i need more data for every vehicle.
Example the dashboard with data below:
GPS status, vehicle status, last data update time, Plate number, address, current idling time, current speed, accumulate mileage, mileage of the day, fuel level, temperature, first start ignition time for the day. and some parameter for the vehicle.

any developer can do on this?

thank you

• Looking for SDK Freelacer

wschoo99

HI, my sathasivam from India. I am working on the Wialon custom application development for  almost 4 years, we have done custom reports, mobile and web application based on the customer requirements,

Mail: sathartpp@gmail.com

Check peopleperhour or fiver

Hello!

My name is Imran Ansari and I'm working in app development company - IBL INFOTECH.

IBL INFOTECH is a team of highly dedicated and skilled Designers, Architecture Designer, Mobile App & Web App Developers, Manual QA & QA Automation, Data engineers and Customer Success Managers who build complex digital products for clients worldwide looking to outsource software development to professionals.

Best regards,
Imran Ansari - IBL INFOTECH
sales@iblinfotech.com/