Ideas regarding Fleetrun enhancement

Re: Ideas regarding Fleetrun enhancement

Or this::https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvKTw1YWbZY.

Mahmoud_elnemr1990 пишет:

Hi mars

Please dont forget about making the dashboard dynamic with the selected period

Hello,

First of all, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Katsiaryna and I am a new Product Manager on Fleetrun.

Thank you for the reminder! Nevertheless, I want to assure you that we remember about your request.

Regards,

Katsiaryna Papok
Product Manager/Business Analyst, Gurtam

Hello kapa,
We have I client that work with forklifts along the whole country (Brazil is very large, so the vehicles are very spread).
Every place that have units, has a coordinator who creates the services, where there is a group of people who take care of all the maintenance created and done, from the whole country. They now have asked me for a new improvement:

A mobile app for Fleetrun.
For creating the intervals, services done, assing units to the services, start a maintenance, finish, take pictures, the basic stuff that already exists in Fleetrun.

Is there any idea to create a smartphone app?

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Fernando Brochetto пишет:

Hello kapa,
We have I client that work with forklifts along the whole country (Brazil is very large, so the vehicles are very spread).
Every place that have units, has a coordinator who creates the services, where there is a group of people who take care of all the maintenance created and done, from the whole country. They now have asked me for a new improvement:

A mobile app for Fleetrun.
For creating the intervals, services done, assing units to the services, start a maintenance, finish, take pictures, the basic stuff that already exists in Fleetrun.

Is there any idea to create a smartphone app?

Fernando,

Thank you for your request!
Nowadays, we have no plans for a mobile application. Nevertheless, we have similar requests from our other partners as well that is why I suppose we will consider this question in the future.

Katsiaryna Papok

fleetlogik пишет:

Great presentation today and great potential.  I encourage adding a couple of custom client fields to solve to the services tab to enable solving individual needs, examples categorizing types of services, recording vendor names or invoice numbers, ATA codes, etc.for reporting purposes. Seems would be quite simple enhancement .  Please consider.

Hello!

I have great news for you!  Now you can create custom fields on Fleetrun.
You can find more information by the link: https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php? … 74#p180574

We look forward to receiving your feedback by e-mail: labs@gurtam.com!

Katsiaryna Papok

Hello i want to share with you some challenges, i posted in separate post, but i would like to share here

1-importing services is limited only to closed services, it would be very helpful if importing due and in progress services.
2- Importing services with custom fields (i have been informed it will be available soon which is great )
3-adding custom fields to intervals, just like services
now i have to fill hundreds of values for custom fields of the services generated automatically from intervals which is frustrating.
4- i dont know if its possible, but allowing bulk updating for existing services would be great i know that some values can be updated /edited in bulk operation , but what about all the other fields of the service.
(for example if i want to update the cost of hundreds of services created automatic from intervals) now i have to update it manually one by one

Hello i want to share with you some challenges, i posted in separate post, but i would like to share here

1-importing services is limited only to closed services, it would be very helpful if importing due and in progress services.
2- Importing services with custom fields (i have been informed it will be available soon which is great )
now i have to fill hundreds of values for custom fields of the services generated automatically from intervals which is frustrating.
4- i dont know if its possible, but allowing bulk updating for existing services would be great i know that some values can be updated /edited in bulk operation , but what about all the other fields of the service.
(for example if i want to update the cost of hundreds of services created automatic from intervals) now i have to update it manually one by one

As the same ideas you provided in other topics I will duplicate my answer for everyone
Hello!

1-Nowadays, it is possible to import only services in "Closed" status. Still we will consider your idea for implementation in the future.
2-Exactly.
3-This idea will be considered as well. I understand your case.
4-Thank you for the idea! It is required to dig deeper into this opportunity as it is difficult to come with a solution at once but request is clear. Please let me know whether you have some other cases except cost bulk update.

Please stay tuned!

Katsiaryna Papok

kapa пишет:

As the same ideas you provided in other topics I will duplicate my answer for everyone
Hello!

1-Nowadays, it is possible to import only services in "Closed" status. Still we will consider your idea for implementation in the future.
2-Exactly.
4-Thank you for the idea! It is required to dig deeper into this opportunity as it is difficult to come with a solution at once but request is clear. Please let me know whether you have some other cases except cost bulk update.

Please stay tuned!

As for the 3rd point, you can also use bulk operations to fill in custom fields in some services as a workaround now.

Katsiaryna Papok

kapa пишет:

Hello!

2-Exactly.

Please stay tuned!

For point 4
Yes, i have a custom field for to mention (root cause ) for example
also, the description field i leave it blank in the interval (interval is inspection  check list) so when it become closed service the operator fill the description of what exactly was done, inspection output and actions taken

kapa пишет:
kapa пишет:

Hello!

2-Exactly.

Please stay tuned!

As for the 3rd point, you can also use bulk operations to fill in custom fields in some services as a workaround now.

Its not clear for me how to fill custom fields buy bulk operation

kapa пишет:
kapa пишет:

Hello!

2-Exactly.

Please stay tuned!

Its not clear for me how to fill custom fields buy bulk operation

Hello,

There is the following constraint here. It is possible to do it only when you change service status to Closed.

• Open "Services" tab
  • Click "Bulk operations" button
  • Select some services
  • Click "Closed" button on the page bottom
  • Click "Edit" button on modal window
  • Change value for custom fields

Please let me know whether it works for you or not.

Katsiaryna Papok

For bulk upload of closed services, it would be helpful if allowing service start and end date by hours, so if the service time is one hour i can uplod it
now its start date and end date are the same its 1 day in service, what if i have services that took only few hours

For bulk upload of closed services, it would be helpful if allowing service start and end date by hours, so if the service time is one hour i can uplod it
now its start date and end date are the same its 1 day in service, what if i have services that took only few hours

Hello!

We will consider development of this functionality in future! Thank you for your idea.

Katsiaryna Papok

(22/07/2020 08:54:22 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

Fernando your problem could be solved with a operational budget model, where the clients need register  the result centers, business units, in addition to composing products and services, and make the budget.

(22/07/2020 10:11:21 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

These two articles could clarify these questions.If the client have their  budgets and forecasts organized,the company could minimize this problem.

https://translate.googleusercontent.com … h40ma9yYSg

https://translate.googleusercontent.com … tkkKEJ3WWg

kapa пишет:

Hello!

We will consider development of this functionality in future! Thank you for your idea.

This would be very helpful smile)

There are some possibility to integrate fleetrun with  computational package ? Matlab have libraries for maintenance,have a option to discret event simulation(Simevents).

Kapa other point that ,i have talked it's an account module  for  budget and forecast,here it's an example:"One way to calculate the success of a vehicle alignment program is to compare tire and fuel expenses from before implementation to after. "

This is for tire,based on RP642B of ATA,a good reference for the truck industry.It's good talk with your clients,about the feasibility and  their interest in implementation.

https://www.vehicleservicepros.com/in-t … nt-program

phillype_loredo пишет:

There are some possibility to integrate fleetrun with  computational package ? Matlab have libraries for maintenance,have a option to discret event simulation(Simevents).

Hello,

Do you want to do integration yourself? Do you ask for our API?
Please provide more details.

Katsiaryna Papok

If your API works with simulink.In the general simulink generate a  code in C++.

phillype_loredo пишет:

If your API works with simulink.In the general simulink generate a  code in C++.

Unfortunately, I cannot understand you request. Could you please explain your vision and idea in more details?
I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Katsiaryna Papok

(15/09/2020 07:16:57 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

The dealer of Galileolesky   technolog developed a report of fuel  control with:Vol of the Darwin (volume of the sensor),volume stocked,the difference  of volume between both in numbers and  percentage ,and the unit price of the fuel in liter.

In the report VOL.DARWIN=Vol of the Darwin (volume of the sensor),VOL.POSTO=volume stocked,DIFERENÇA=the difference  of volume  in numbers and   %DIFERENÇA= difference  of volume  in percentage   ,%R$ Litro= unit price of the fuel in liter.

In the report called Resumo operational (operational resum) QTD de veiculos=number of Vehicle,KM total percorrido=total kilometer,média km por veiculo= average km per vehicle,consumo de Diesel total= Total diesel consumption in value.The general case it's take the total spending with maintenance in the income statement and divide by the number of vehicle (10.000$$/10),take the quocient of the division and divide by the individual odometer,and developer the KPI.

There are a lot of possibilites for gerencial modulus to do this (not an accounting view):

1- Do an export of an external ERP with the values of spended with fuel,maintenance to Wialon in an TXT archive
. Select the account maintenance,and did the cost  apportionment.If you want more costs, the user should select other financial account
  and do the  apportionment.

If the company spended 10.000 with fuel,and 10.000 with maintenance,the apportionment criteria will be 20.000 divided by 10 vehicle.The quocient divide of the division 2000 divided by the individual odometer.

2-Other solution wich  could works in wialon,when import a service the user classify the  expense,and this expense go to an financial account in wialon (maintenance),preventive maintenance,and apply the  apportionment criteria. (https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=9709).

For example (https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=13903) there are the products,and you could classify the expenses in a financial account (1-maintenance,2-preventive maintenance,3-corrective maintenance),and do the apportionment criteria.

For fuel cost it's important understand the situation wich could not works in the income statament,and it's present in the report of the Dealer of Galeleolesky the difference between the volume of the sensor and volume of the volume stocked.

1-Wich goes to the cost (for fleets),it's the total price multiply by the volume.Generaly in the fleet's this aren't tretead,to audit if the fleet's have problems of fuel ,a procedure it's compare the total volume of fuel stocked in the budget  and compare with the volume registred by the sensor.If the volume is positive it's ok,if the volume it's negative you increase the cost ,multiply by the negative difference for the average price.

2-This situation usually happens in industry and gasoline post.If the gasoline post do an inventory and the volume of fuel in the ERP was 200 and the in the inventory was 190,the routine in the ERP it's create an financial account in the budget called "adjusts inventory",and add the difference 10*average cost,in the  income statment account wiil show a value 100.

3-In industries it's common have 1300 unit's of one product,and the conversion factor it's each 27 unit's, the industry could have 48.1481481481 packages, 0,148 kg could be considered waste.

4-The situation treated by the Dealer of Galileolesky,the difference o volume of fuel should be analyzed,due to negative volume could can confuse the managers,and the fleet's don't compute volume of fuel in your income statement.

5-Here is an article talck about that (https://translate.google.com.br/transla … 2520sobras).