Editing closed service

Тема: Editing closed service

Hello,

Is there any way to edit a closed service ?
Also, the starting date of "in progress" service

Editing closed service

Re: Editing closed service

Mahmoud_elnemr1990 пишет:

Hello,

Hello,

Thank you for a new feature request!
As of now, you cannot edit "Service date" for a service in status: In progress. We have the same request from some other user that is why I suppose we will make it possible to edit it in the future.

Could you please clarify what fields you want to edit in Closed services? Please describe us your cases in order we understand why a closed service should be edited.

Katsiaryna Papok
Product Manager/Business Analyst, Gurtam

Editing closed service

kapa пишет:

Hello,

Hello,

As of now, you cannot edit "Service date" for a service in status: In progress. We have the same request from some other user that is why I suppose we will make it possible to edit it in the future.

Could you please clarify what fields you want to edit in Closed services? Please describe us your cases in order we understand why a closed service should be edited.

I thought of it as a work around to bulk upload non closed services then edit it to be in progress

Editing closed service

kapa пишет:

Hello,

Hello,

I also wonder why for due services if its planned to be start on specific day, why i cant set the planned time to be more than 1 day (start date and end date) , its only allowed to be 24 hours maximum (only one day)

Editing closed service

kapa пишет:

Hello,

Hello,

I thought of it as a work around to bulk upload non closed services then edit it to be in progress

Hello,

1) Could you please clarify what final result you want to reach?
Now, as I understood you want to bulk upload services and make them "In Progress", am I right?

I also wonder why for due services if its planned to be start on specific day, why i cant set the planned time to be more than 1 day (start date and end date), its only allowed to be 24 hours maximum (only one day)

2) As of now, you can set not a period but a specific one day when create a "Due" service. Could you explain why you need a period?

Katsiaryna Papok

Editing closed service

kapa пишет:
kapa пишет:

Hello,

Hello,

Now, as I understood you want to bulk upload services and make them "In Progress", am I right?

I also wonder why for due services if its planned to be start on specific day, why i cant set the planned time to be more than 1 day (start date and end date), its only allowed to be 24 hours maximum (only one day)

2) As of now, you can set not a period but a specific one day when create a "Due" service. Could you explain why you need a period?

1- Yes
2- because i want to add planned service time, to plan trucks availability so planning accurate periods is important in such case .
some major repairs may take more than one day, i want fleet run reflect this

Editing closed service

kapa пишет:

Hello,

1- Yes
2- because i want to add planned service time, to plan trucks availability so planning accurate periods is important in such case .
some major repairs may take more than one day, i want fleet run reflect this

Hello,

We will consider implementation of these features in the future as they are definitely very useful.

Katsiaryna Papok