Stops Report

(07/07/2020 23:51:52 отредактировано Fernando Brochetto)

Тема: Stops Report

Hello,
We are using Nimbus in a different situation than its purpose, but I think that reports from stops could be usefull for everybody.

Case:
The customer controls the collections and deliveries that happen constantly (fixed intervals) within the company at fixed points. I'm sending some screenshots attached. He he wants to control these deviations and optimize these routines, so with that, he needs a way to control the stops that have the biggest problems: the stop, average deviation, advances and delays.

Solution:
Create a report of stops;

Not actually necessary:
Create group of stops;
Create report of group of stops;
Or maybe just using every stop of a route.

Report: Stop: efficiency, average deviation, advances and delays. > Detailed: The unit, times which have been in a route and the metrics.

Users:
Creating a report of stops makes possible to analyse stops with more desviation and improve them. Also, it can be usefull to find the missed times easier.

• Stops Report
  • Stops Report
Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Stops Report

Re: Stops Report

Hello, Fernando Brochetto! Sorry for the delayed response. Let me comment on your request.

One of the key concepts in the system is rides, that's why all of the reports group the rides in different manner.
If we are talking about groups of stops, in our terms it is literally definition of the route. So another way of grouping stops seems to be a bit unnecessary.
Also for now I suggest to make a report (or several) by unit, download it in xlsx format and filter/sort if necessary.
I have noted your request anyway, the idea is interesting and we'll consider it. Thank you for the feedback!

Viktoria Chabai
Product Manager, Wialon
Join our Telegram Update Channel | Следите за обновлениями на нашем Telegram канале

Stops Report

Re: Stops Report

Thank you suvi for your idea, I'll pass to the client.

the idea is interesting and we'll consider it.

Great! smile

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br