Dashboard and unit info

Тема: Dashboard and unit info

Hello

We find it frustrating that the overal dashboard and figures on the unit info isnt dynamic
i mean what if these figures for certain period, whesn selecting this period the figures on the dashboard of unit info change

honestly it makes no sense to keep this figures  for the fleet since is started to use fleet run without the ability to be dynamic !

Dashboard and unit info

Re: Dashboard and unit info

Mahmoud_elnemr1990 пишет:

Hello

We find it frustrating that the overal dashboard and figures on the unit info isnt dynamic
i mean what if these figures for certain period, whesn selecting this period the figures on the dashboard of unit info change

honestly it makes no sense to keep this figures  for the fleet since is started to use fleet run without the ability to be dynamic !

Hello!

Could you clarify whether you ask to make it possible to apply particular settings to dashboard sections such as: Units, Trailers, Drivers?
Please let us know you case.

Katsiaryna Papok
Product Manager/Business Analyst, Gurtam

Dashboard and unit info

(05/07/2020 00:34:41 отредактировано Mahmoud_elnemr1990)

kapa пишет:

Hello

Hello!

Could you clarify whether you ask to make it possible to apply particular settings to dashboard sections such as: Units, Trailers, Drivers?

I mean specifically the cost per 1 KM section, i believe it will be helpful if its dynamic for any selected period.

so that the cost / km = the cost during this period / (final mileages - initial mileages)
the current cost / km = the cost / (all mileages of the unit since yeaaars ago before even using fleetrun) which is misleading

Also i have created services and deleted all of them, the cost per KM still the same, reads numbers although i have deleted all services

Dashboard and unit info

pics

• Dashboard and unit info

Dashboard and unit info

(05/07/2020 00:37:29 отредактировано Mahmoud_elnemr1990)

here is the cost / km
the cost since i started to use fleet run and registering cost on it divided by all the mileages of the unit since yeaaars ago

Dashboard and unit info

kapa пишет:

Hello

Hello!

I mean specifically the cost per 1 KM section, i believe it will be helpful if its dynamic for any selected period.

so that the cost / km = the cost during this period / (final mileages - initial mileages)
the current cost / km = the cost / (all mileages of the unit since yeaaars ago before even using fleetrun) which is misleading

Also i have created services and deleted all of them, the cost per KM still the same, reads numbers although i have deleted all services

Hello!

Now I see, thank you!
This functionality is planned to be taken into implementation during Q3.
Stay tuned!

Katsiaryna Papok

Dashboard and unit info

kapa пишет:
kapa пишет:

Hello!

Hello!

Now I see, thank you!
This functionality is planned to be taken into implementation during Q3.
Stay tuned!

I will duplicate my answer here as well.

I am glad to inform that the requested functionality is already available in Fleetrun!
Please find more details by the link: https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php? … 44#p183144

Please let us know your feedback!

Katsiaryna Papok

Dashboard and unit info

Hello!

Nowadays, we analyse improvements for Fleetrun Dashboard.
I want to suggest you to take part in a meeting where I will share a prototype for you that works almost like the Fleetrun application itself but with new functionality. It will take 30 - 60 min.

Fleetrun team will appreciate immensely your opinion!
Would you be able to meet with me?

Katsiaryna Papok

Dashboard and unit info

kapa, is it possible that one of our team participate that meeting also?

Dashboard and unit info

hhamedk пишет:

kapa, is it possible that one of our team participate that meeting also?

Sure! That will be great.
Please write me on kapa@gurtam.com and we will arrange the meeting.

Katsiaryna Papok