Importing due services

(29/06/2020 23:49:44 отредактировано Mahmoud_elnemr1990)

Тема: Importing due services

Hello

Hello dears
I have four questions about importing services to fleet run (using excel file or CSV)

1- If I want to import (Due services), is there any way to specify if the imported services is Due

2- Why is the end date mandatory ? If I want to import upcoming or due services i still don't know the end date. Does this mean that I can only import closed services with a known end date ?

3- why can't I import services with custom fields ? there's no corresponding columns as shown in the pic, does that mean i need after uploading the services to fill custom fields manually one by one ?

4- when importing services it shows that date is invalid, i have tried all possible date formats, still invalid as shown in second pic

• Importing due services
  • Importing due services

Importing due services

Re: Importing due services

Mahmoud_elnemr1990 пишет:

Hello

Hello dears
I have four questions about importing services to fleet run (using excel file or CSV)

1- If I want to import (Due services), is there any way to specify if the imported services is Due

2- Why is the end date mandatory ? If I want to import upcoming or due services i still don't know the end date. Does this mean that I can only import closed services with a known end date ?

3- why can't I import services with custom fields ? there's no corresponding columns as shown in the pic, does that mean i need after uploading the services to fill custom fields manually one by one ?

4- when importing services it shows that date is invalid, i have tried all possible date formats, still invalid as shown in second pic

Hello!

Thank you for your ideas how to improve "Import" functionality.
Nowadays, it is possible to import only services in "Closed" status that is why the 1st and the 2nd points are not working now. Still we will consider their implementation in the future.
As for the 3rd point, this functionality is planned to be implemented by the end of July.
As for the 4th point, you select date format on "Service import" modal window right after clicking "Import" button and selecting a file for import. Please check the format in the modal window corresponds to the entered value.

Katsiaryna Papok
Product Manager/Business Analyst, Gurtam