Importing Services with custom fields

Тема: Importing Services with custom fields

hello

i have noticed that custom fields are now available on servics
i have two questions

1-why i cant import bulk servises with custom fields (no columns available for these fields when importing external file)
2- why intervals dont have custom fileds just like services

Re: Importing Services with custom fields

Mahmoud_elnemr1990 пишет:

hello

i have two questions

1-why i cant import bulk servises with custom fields (no columns available for these fields when importing external file)

Hello!

We are really glad to see your questions about custom fields!
Thank you for your ideas to improve this functionality!

As for the 1st point, we have great news as approximately by the end of July import of services with custom fields will be available in Fleetrun.

As for the 2nd point, we should explain why we consider it might not potentially work. You can create a field, let's call it "Mechanic". When you create an interval you should select the field value. Will it be relevant if all created services have the same value in the "Mechanic" field?
Nevertheless, we do not reject this idea, we'd love to hear your vision.

Katsiaryna Papok
Product Manager/Business Analyst, Gurtam

Re: Importing Services with custom fields

kapa пишет:
Mahmoud_elnemr1990 пишет:

hello

i have two questions

Hello!

We are really glad to see your questions about custom fields!
Thank you for your ideas to improve this functionality!

As for the 1st point, we have great news as approximately by the end of July import of services with custom fields will be available in Fleetrun.

As for the 2nd point, we should explain why we consider it might not potentially work. You can create a field, let's call it "Mechanic". When you create an interval you should select the field value. Will it be relevant if all created services have the same value in the "Mechanic" field?
Nevertheless, we do not reject this idea, we'd love to hear your vision.

Good day!
I am glad to inform you that you can import services with custom fields since this Tuesday.

Katsiaryna Papok
Product Manager/Business Analyst, Gurtam