Diver app to monitor their ratings to other drivers performance

Тема: Diver app to monitor their ratings to other drivers performance

Does Wialon have an app that lets drivers monitor their driving behaviour scorecard and violations compared to other drivers in the fleet to promote safe driving competition within the pool of drivers?

In South Africa, many of the corporate tracking companies have such apps for the drivers and its a good selling point in the trucking community.

Would Wialon if you don't have it already be willing to look into something like this?

Best Regards

Ryan

Re: Diver app to monitor their ratings to other drivers performance

Hello Ryan.Gerber, I support your idea, Wialon should have an app for drivers that they could bind/unbind to units, see his Eco Driving score, time in trips, mileage, fuel spent and other stuff.

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Hello

I don't think drivers should be able to bind themselves as this could cause loopholes and problems when they are paid on distance traveled as they could just bind themselves to a working vehicle.

Just an app with a silly but fun name where if I'm a driver for company A and company A has 30 drivers, I would like to see my ratings compared to other drivers and then if I'm 1st with the least amount of penalties then I could be rewarded for it.

This should cause competition between drivers to perform the best and encourage better driving ultimately saving the business as whole money with reduced cost.

Ryan.Gerber, as I know there is such possibility in Reports. But if you mean a special application then you can use ECO Driving application which is really near to what you need. Please take a look at that and share your opinion here.

Hello hhamedk

I also think the eco-driving app on hosting is nice, I think more of an android/IOS app that the driver logs in with their cellphone number and password and it's their profile.

As I understand ECO-driving does not have an android/IOS app to download and each driver would need an individual user account as well as have access to hosting and a laptop or desktop.

If I'm on the road the whole day, I don't necessarily have those things, but I do have a phone.

Best Regards

Ryan

Ryan.Gerber, can you share some examples of apps you are talking about? Maybe credentials to access the app or at least link to Play Market or App Store

(26/06/2020 16:09:23 отредактировано Fernando Brochetto)

Hello Oleg Poroshin,
I know these apps that have some resources menitoned:
In this app, driver have "macros" (i don't if you call the same) for working hours controlling, can know its eco conduction status, mileage, hours in trips, working hours + extra hours...
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … p;hl=pt_BR

This app have the funcionality of binding into units.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … xisonboard

Fernando Brochetto

Fernando, thanks for links, I will take a look.

Fernando Brochetto пишет:

Hello Ryan.Gerber, I support your idea, Wialon should have an app for drivers that they could bind/unbind to units, see his Eco Driving score, time in trips, mileage, fuel spent and other stuff.

And what problem drivers are solving by checking time in trips or milage or fuel spent? What is the business case?

Oleg Poroshin, is more like a motivational tool for drivers, causing competition between them for working better and be recompensated by doing this, like Ryan.Gerber said:

Just an app with a silly but fun name where if I'm a driver for company A and company A has 30 drivers, I would like to see my ratings compared to other drivers and then if I'm 1st with the least amount of penalties then I could be rewarded for it.

This should cause competition between drivers to perform the best and encourage better driving ultimately saving the business as whole money with reduced cost.

I haven't seen any case personally, but already had some requests about this in the past.

Fernando Brochetto

To develop an app it is good to have a clear vision of what to do and why.
Making app for sort of gamification for drivers does not seems to be a most common business case.