about Disketta

Тема: about Disketta

Dear developpers

Our customers are using daily DISKETTA app for Tachograph or Drivers files.

Several of our customers has dozen drivers or trucks (or buses) and when it's time to bring back the files on their computers or other analyze app, it's a very long task to download each file one by one.
They asks us to modify the process to allows the all downloaded files in one clic.

The better would have a zip file to download from Disketta wherein the customer with one right clic could recover all drivers files or tachograph files downloaded in a single download, or maybe a possibility of tick to clic to make a selection.

I hope my request was clear, feel free to ask me more details if necessary

Thank You
XB

about Disketta

Re: about Disketta

Hey Xavier, sorry for delay with answer

Disketta uses Wialon Remote API for file downloading files: https://sdk.wialon.com/wiki/en/sidebar/ … /file/file
Unfortunately for now there's no way to download batch of file or folder. So we have to implement this feature on Wialon API first and only after it we can add it to Disketta app.

We'll discuss this issue and implement it somewhere in Q3

Thanks for your proposal!

about Disketta

Thank You Dear Aleks, can I understand that it's possible to create a webservice between files download from a tachograph directly to another analytics software (like DIS, Visio, Solid etc...) ?  At least, the customer doesn't need to download the files from Disketta ?

about Disketta

it's possible to create a webservice between files download from a tachograph directly to another analytics software (like DIS, Visio, Solid etc...)

In theory - yes, it's possible. We get files and save it to Wialon in this way. But it's very difficult task, you have to communicate with tacho (including its auth by card etc) using its specific protocol. I don't think development of such webservice worth doing it.

Here's two ideas of workaround
- ask another analytics software (like DIS, Visio, Solid etc...) about reading files from tacho directly (then you don't need wialon for it at all)
- develop webservice that get files from Disketta and upload whenever you want. download files through API MUCH easier than from tacho directly

about Disketta

good day dear Aleks, second idea sounds perfect ! We will try to work with this idea, I didn't know that is was possible to create a webservice from Disketta to another software !