Topic: Hecterra Updates
July 9, 2020
- Improvements to reports exported to Excel
July 9, 2020
- Improvements to reports exported to Excel
June 11, 2019
- Now you can search fields not only by their name but also by their description. It may come useful if you store legal or other specific information in the fields’ descriptions.
- The calendar has become more convenient — now you can easily go through years with the help of the forward/backward buttons. This can be crucial when filling in crop rotation for fields.
- Now we ignore non-movement intervals at the beginning and at the end of a cultivation. It leads to a more accurate calculation of beginning/end time of a cultivation, which is especially important in cases when tractors stay on the fields overnight.
- The search of candidates has been optimized and now works quicker.
June 19, 2019
- A new report type has been added. It shows all cultivations for the selected period (regardless any particular unit, field, etc.).
- Now you can export your fields to a file of KMZ format. It allows storing the fields as well as transferring them into another resource or even system. Field’s external contours and inner “holes” are stored in the file.
- A limit of 1000 lines in an executed report has been introduced. It prevents your browser form overloading. If at some point you need a bigger report, please break up your request into smaller periods to avoid this limitation.
- Localization of maps has been improved and now depends on the language chosen in user’s settings.
- We have applied virtual scrolls in selects and combo boxes, which makes long lists work faster.
July 2, 2019
- API for compound cultivations (cultivation of a field made by several units and/or drivers and/or continuing for a number of days).
https://sdk.wialon.com/products/hecterr … ultivation
July 15, 2019
- A setting to indicate the start of the working day has appeared (helps with “shifts” as well as cultivations made overnight).
- In candidates and cultivations, we have added a field showing the time when this cultivation was found (important if you want to understand what data and algorithms were involved in finding this particular cultivation).
- A new flag for a crop has appeared — “Winter crop”.
- Brazilian Portuguese is now available.
July 18, 2019
- New dashboard with three-month calendar and activity markers.
- New type of report — By crop.
- Exporting report to CSV — now only the chosen columns.
July 29, 2019
- Compound cultivations (interface for combining single cultivations, detailed view of a compound cultivation, and compound cultivations in reports).
- Registering crop rotation (sowing/harvesting) when approving a cultivation.
Sept 17, 2019
- Fuel consumption by math (figures are taken from the Wialon report “Statistics”).
- If a report interval contains at least one part of a compound cultivation, we show such cultivation with all its parts.
- A warning to the user about the fact that one time-consuming request is already being processed for the resource (search of candidates, creation of a compound cultivation, or recalculation of a candidate). We don’t allow launching another such request until the first one is finished.
- Croatian language.
October 2, 2019
- Export of reports to .xlsx files (for MS Excel & similar).
Oct 10, 2019
- Work sensors: now cultivations can be detected with the help of the “work sensor” (this sensor indicates whether or nor the implement is actually operating). To activate this option, set the Work Sensor Name in the setting of Hecterra.
- Interface in Polish is now available.
Oct 21, 2019
- Now working width & operation for the implements in Hecterra can be taken from custom fields of the trailers in Wialon.
- New information about candidate/cultivation in the Developer Mode: working day start & version of the field.
- Increased limit of rows for reports: from 1000 to 5000 rows.
- Layout changes in the Settings.
Nov 11, 2019
- Control of speed violations during cultivation. Set speed limits in the operation and estimate the result when observing a cultivation on the map.
- Visualization of implement’s work during cultivation.
- Optimization of cultivation search.
- Ability to log in directly from WH, including as other user.
Nov 25, 2019
- Fullscreen mode to better observe cultivation on the map.
- Possibility to skip same-name fields when importing fields from a file (prevents the creation of unnecessary duplicates).
- Additional warning when deleting a field with cultivations (the exact number of cultivations to be deleted together with the field).
- Information about the work sensor (if used) in dev mode.
Dec 23, 2019
- New algorithm of area calculation has been introduced. Now all areas (i.e. calculated area, omissions, and especially overlaps) will be calculated much more precisely. You may try the new algorithm on new cultivations, or delete an already registered cultivation and then search it and register again. Warning: recalculated cultivations cannot be returned to their former state.
Jan 16, 2020
Filtration of fields by crop has been implemented:
- On the Fields page, now it is possible to observe only corn fields, or only potato fields, etc. The filtration applies to the list as well as to the map.
- The same filtration can be used while exporting fields to a file.
Jan 27, 2020
- On the Fields page, one can observe not only the actual number of fields but also their total area. The feature also works with filters by name, crop, etc.
- Upon the completion of import or synchronization, the map will automatically scale to show all fields.
- Fullscreen mode is now available on the Fields page.
Jan 31, 2020
- “Quick crop rotation”: now you can set current crop for a field in two clicks.
Mar 5, 2020
- Work shifts in reports. Shifts are configured in the Settings. Then they can be used as a filter in reports to show cultivations related to a particular work shift.
Mar 25, 2020
A new feature in the Synchronization: the option to merge geofences with already existing fields if their names and descriptions coincide. This feature can be useful when geofences are re-created in Wialon.
Apr 6, 2020
A new feature in reports: a common map for all cultivations in the report.
Apr 16, 2020
- Adjustable coefficient of mileage for detection of a cultivation — 80%, 60%, 40% from field’s perimeter.
- Option to turn on\off the names of fields on the map.
May 14, 2020
- Bulk operations for fields: delete several fields at once or select a crop for several fields in one go.
- New option for min mileage in relation to field perimeter — 20% (to find even smaller cultivations).
- Enhanced synchronization of trailers/implements: now custom fields with working width and operation may be drawn to Hecterra even in case of already existing implements (if their corresponding properties are empty).
- On the Registrar page, we added dates to Start and End cells (previously, there was only time).
June 11, 2020
- Backup (export/import) of resource data (fields, crops, crop rotation, operations, cultivations, etc.)
- WMS maps with time layers
June 18, 2020
- Area in ha has been added to the labels of fields on the map
June 25, 2020
- Enhancements in Dashboard