Ideas regarding Fleetrun enhancement

Re: Ideas regarding Fleetrun enhancement

Or this::https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvKTw1YWbZY.

Mahmoud_elnemr1990 wrote:

Hi mars

Please dont forget about making the dashboard dynamic with the selected period

Hello,

First of all, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Katsiaryna and I am a new Product Manager on Fleetrun.

Thank you for the reminder! Nevertheless, I want to assure you that we remember about your request.

Regards,

Katsiaryna Papok
Product Manager/Business Analyst, Gurtam

Hello kapa,
We have I client that work with forklifts along the whole country (Brazil is very large, so the vehicles are very spread).
Every place that have units, has a coordinator who creates the services, where there is a group of people who take care of all the maintenance created and done, from the whole country. They now have asked me for a new improvement:

A mobile app for Fleetrun.
For creating the intervals, services done, assing units to the services, start a maintenance, finish, take pictures, the basic stuff that already exists in Fleetrun.

Is there any idea to create a smartphone app?

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Fernando Brochetto wrote:

Hello kapa,
We have I client that work with forklifts along the whole country (Brazil is very large, so the vehicles are very spread).
Every place that have units, has a coordinator who creates the services, where there is a group of people who take care of all the maintenance created and done, from the whole country. They now have asked me for a new improvement:

A mobile app for Fleetrun.
For creating the intervals, services done, assing units to the services, start a maintenance, finish, take pictures, the basic stuff that already exists in Fleetrun.

Is there any idea to create a smartphone app?

Fernando,

Thank you for your request!
Nowadays, we have no plans for a mobile application. Nevertheless, we have similar requests from our other partners as well that is why I suppose we will consider this question in the future.

Katsiaryna Papok
Product Manager/Business Analyst, Gurtam