Objects group creation based on report

Тема: Objects group creation based on report

Hello,

as client ask for reports involving devices. could be to add an option :

"Create Object group" after report is done?

thanks

Locating things

(12/05/2020 15:10:45 отредактировано Kathryn417)

Re: Objects group creation based on report

Create a report in Access that groups data and displays subtotals, averages, and ... to the leftmost column, and groups the remaining columns based on that column. mysubwaycard

I want inverse.

i will ask system "tell me which are the bad guys" and with the result I will create the object group.

that s the idea....

Locating things

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out!

As far as I understood your request you want the system to suggest you with the groups of objects based on the report's data?
Which reports should be covered with such functionality? After which reports there is a need for you to create groups of objects? Could you please provide us with the detailed use cases? It would help us a lot to understand the problem you are trying to solve.

Please let me know if I got your request wrong or in case there is anything else I could help you with.

Thank you,
Maria

Maryia Paklonskaya
Wialon Business Analyst

"The important thing is not to stop questioning" (c)

case:

dispatcher wants to control all overspeed objects, ask for report and create a group  with them; next time to work on this group instead looking for them

Locating things

locationGPS

Thank you for your quick response!

I got your idea and we will try to collect more feedback from our partners regarding this feature. We will keep you updated on any changes in this thread.

However, I believe there is an existing solution to the problem you have shared.
As you may know, there is a Dashboard on the Monitoring tab. One of the cards within that Dashboard collects all speedings in real-time. Please follow the link to read more about it https://docs.wialon.com/en/hosting/user … #speedings

Please let me know if you find this useful and contact me in case there are any issues.

Thank you,
Maria

Maryia Paklonskaya
Wialon Business Analyst

"The important thing is not to stop questioning" (c)

hi, dashboard only permits 10 when I am thinking on hundreds...

I understand there are other tools to make this but my proposal is always to save time on working with platform.

ok, get me updated.

thanks

Locating things