BLE-beacons and mobile app

Тема: BLE-beacons and mobile app

It is necessary to control the location and movement of people (probably quarantined) using a mobile phone. But how do you know that a person has not gone out and left their phone at home? Or that they have not given their phone tracker to someone else?
It was proposed to solve this problem with BLE beacons or, more precisely, bracelets with beacons which can be removed either with a special tool or by destroying it.
Thus, the person is attached to the bracelet, the bracelet is connected to the phone, and the phone sends its location to the server.

The market of devices is very large, but we need proven options to work with.
If you have already come across this issue or had experience in working with similar Bluetooth bracelets, please share information about these devices with the community. Which of them are worth considering?
Are there devices which are not worth buying at all?
What are the best options according to the price/quality ratio?
And the most important question: where can these bracelets be bought in the near future?

Re: BLE-beacons and mobile app

I found this one
https://ozrobotics.com/shop/bluetooth-5 … -solution/

Hi Oleg, hope you are good. I and my team have interested with new project of Distance Tag very much, yet until now we do not know what kind of BLE/beacon devices that is able to use with Distance Tag app, please help to advice me on this.. Another thing, may I know when will LibraryKit will be released?

Thank

Think GPS Think Ocean Tech.

oceantechkh пишет:

... what kind of BLE/beacon devices that is able to use with Distance Tag app, please help to advice me on this.. Another thing, may I know when will LibraryKit will be released?...

1. You may use any of them, the only requirement is the support of iBeacon or Eddystone protocols.

2. What do you mean by saying "LibraryKit"? If you are talking about WiatagKit it is already released. But it is only for data exchange between app and platform and vice versa. We did not add any BLE-functionality. But you may add it by yourself and send appropriate parameter to server

Hi Oleg, thank for your response. May I get detail guideline through wiatagkit on BLE functionality?

Think GPS Think Ocean Tech.