Ideas regarding Fleetrun enhancement

Re: Ideas regarding Fleetrun enhancement

Or this::https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvKTw1YWbZY.

Mahmoud_elnemr1990 wrote:

Hi mars

Please dont forget about making the dashboard dynamic with the selected period

Hello,

First of all, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Katsiaryna and I am a new Product Manager on Fleetrun.

Thank you for the reminder! Nevertheless, I want to assure you that we remember about your request.

Regards,

Katsiaryna Papok
Product Manager/Business Analyst, Gurtam

Hello kapa,
We have I client that work with forklifts along the whole country (Brazil is very large, so the vehicles are very spread).
Every place that have units, has a coordinator who creates the services, where there is a group of people who take care of all the maintenance created and done, from the whole country. They now have asked me for a new improvement:

A mobile app for Fleetrun.
For creating the intervals, services done, assing units to the services, start a maintenance, finish, take pictures, the basic stuff that already exists in Fleetrun.

Is there any idea to create a smartphone app?

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Fernando Brochetto wrote:

Hello kapa,
We have I client that work with forklifts along the whole country (Brazil is very large, so the vehicles are very spread).
Every place that have units, has a coordinator who creates the services, where there is a group of people who take care of all the maintenance created and done, from the whole country. They now have asked me for a new improvement:

A mobile app for Fleetrun.
For creating the intervals, services done, assing units to the services, start a maintenance, finish, take pictures, the basic stuff that already exists in Fleetrun.

Is there any idea to create a smartphone app?

Fernando,

Thank you for your request!
Nowadays, we have no plans for a mobile application. Nevertheless, we have similar requests from our other partners as well that is why I suppose we will consider this question in the future.

Katsiaryna Papok

fleetlogik wrote:

Great presentation today and great potential.  I encourage adding a couple of custom client fields to solve to the services tab to enable solving individual needs, examples categorizing types of services, recording vendor names or invoice numbers, ATA codes, etc.for reporting purposes. Seems would be quite simple enhancement .  Please consider.

Hello!

I have great news for you!  Now you can create custom fields on Fleetrun.
You can find more information by the link: https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php? … 74#p180574

We look forward to receiving your feedback by e-mail: labs@gurtam.com!

Katsiaryna Papok

Hello i want to share with you some challenges, i posted in separate post, but i would like to share here

1-importing services is limited only to closed services, it would be very helpful if importing due and in progress services.
2- Importing services with custom fields (i have been informed it will be available soon which is great )
3-adding custom fields to intervals, just like services
now i have to fill hundreds of values for custom fields of the services generated automatically from intervals which is frustrating.
4- i dont know if its possible, but allowing bulk updating for existing services would be great i know that some values can be updated /edited in bulk operation , but what about all the other fields of the service.
(for example if i want to update the cost of hundreds of services created automatic from intervals) now i have to update it manually one by one

Hello i want to share with you some challenges, i posted in separate post, but i would like to share here

1-importing services is limited only to closed services, it would be very helpful if importing due and in progress services.
2- Importing services with custom fields (i have been informed it will be available soon which is great )
now i have to fill hundreds of values for custom fields of the services generated automatically from intervals which is frustrating.
4- i dont know if its possible, but allowing bulk updating for existing services would be great i know that some values can be updated /edited in bulk operation , but what about all the other fields of the service.
(for example if i want to update the cost of hundreds of services created automatic from intervals) now i have to update it manually one by one

As the same ideas you provided in other topics I will duplicate my answer for everyone
Hello!

1-Nowadays, it is possible to import only services in "Closed" status. Still we will consider your idea for implementation in the future.
2-Exactly.
3-This idea will be considered as well. I understand your case.
4-Thank you for the idea! It is required to dig deeper into this opportunity as it is difficult to come with a solution at once but request is clear. Please let me know whether you have some other cases except cost bulk update.

Please stay tuned!

Katsiaryna Papok

kapa wrote:

As the same ideas you provided in other topics I will duplicate my answer for everyone
Hello!

1-Nowadays, it is possible to import only services in "Closed" status. Still we will consider your idea for implementation in the future.
2-Exactly.
4-Thank you for the idea! It is required to dig deeper into this opportunity as it is difficult to come with a solution at once but request is clear. Please let me know whether you have some other cases except cost bulk update.

Please stay tuned!

As for the 3rd point, you can also use bulk operations to fill in custom fields in some services as a workaround now.

Katsiaryna Papok

kapa wrote:

Hello!

2-Exactly.

Please stay tuned!

For point 4
Yes, i have a custom field for to mention (root cause ) for example
also, the description field i leave it blank in the interval (interval is inspection  check list) so when it become closed service the operator fill the description of what exactly was done, inspection output and actions taken

kapa wrote:
kapa wrote:

Hello!

2-Exactly.

Please stay tuned!

As for the 3rd point, you can also use bulk operations to fill in custom fields in some services as a workaround now.

Its not clear for me how to fill custom fields buy bulk operation

kapa wrote:
kapa wrote:

Hello!

2-Exactly.

Please stay tuned!

Its not clear for me how to fill custom fields buy bulk operation

Hello,

There is the following constraint here. It is possible to do it only when you change service status to Closed.

• Open "Services" tab
  • Click "Bulk operations" button
  • Select some services
  • Click "Closed" button on the page bottom
  • Click "Edit" button on modal window
  • Change value for custom fields

Please let me know whether it works for you or not.

Katsiaryna Papok