Mini map adress

Тема: Mini map adress

Hello,

can you add the option use geofence for adress in mimi maps,in this way when using mini maps we will see the adress of the viehles as geofences which is what most clients prefer

• Mini map adress

Mini map adress

Re: Mini map adress

Dear hasan.ahmed,

The request itself is clear, however, we have never received the same request from others of our users. So it seems that at the moment everybody is satisfied with the display of address of a vehicle, not the geofence.

Could you please share more: how often do your clients use mini-maps? Wahy geofence is more preferred than the address?

Maria Starikova,
Wialon Hosting Product manager, Gurtam

Mini map adress

Hi mars,

for me we have gps installed for trains, so the route is divided into many geofences, also they use the mini maps to display it on big tv so the people at the station know where the trains are.

also we have security companies that require the same functionality but for different reasons.

Mini map adress

Dear hasan.ahmed,

Thanks for the explanation. I have noted down your request. As long as this is the first request of the kind, I do not think it will be reasonable to add another setting (checkbox) upon which there will be either address or geofence displayed in the mini-map. However, when approaching this task we will think about an automatic display of the geofence in the mini-map in case the geofence is displayed instead of the address in the worklist.

By the way, do your customers also have the geofence name instead of the address in the worklist?

---

hasan.ahmed пишет:

also they use the mini maps to display it on big tv so the people at the station know where the trains are.

But you cannot see mini-map without displaying the main monitoring panel. Are mini-maps really displayed to the passengers, not the locator?

Maria Starikova,
Wialon Hosting Product manager, Gurtam

Mini map adress

By the way, do your customers also have the geofence name instead of the address in the worklist?

yes they do.

as for your question on the locator, they dont use it they use the mini map and display it as the attach photo but with other map layer and other number of opened mini maps