We're continuously working to improve your Fleetrun experience, here's a description of what has changed.
- Service: Custom fields creation by administrator
- Service: Custom fields filling in by user
- Report: Execute reports by custom fields
1. Service: Custom fields creation by administrator
From now on, you can add custom fields that are applicable for your particular fleet to "Service". This functionality is supposed to make service data more complete.
Please pay attention that custom fields can be added to services with a service object of the Unit type.
In order to add a new field you should:
- open "Administration" panel
- click "New configuration" button
You can create text field if you want to store free text value. Also, you can create a list with some identified values in advance.
2. Service: Custom fields filling in by user
As soon as you have saved custom fields in administration panel you can fill them in when create or edit Service where a service object of the Unit type. Accordingly, you can already store the necessary data.
Moreover, you can fill in custom fields in some services at once using "Bulk operations" functionality in Services tab.
3. Report: Execute reports by custom fields
Also, you can execute report by custom field in order to see all the services where it is filled in. Moreover, you can apply sorting for custom field values if needed.
This functionality can help you to store data by custom fields for further analysis.
What is more, Fleetrun was translated into Italian.
We look forward to receiving your feedback by e-mail: email@example.com!
Product Manager/Business Analyst, Gurtam