Topic: Execute Custom Report with specifying filtration settings dynamically
I already have implemented a process that make a request to execute report and get results to use them in my side, but now i need to make the filtration of the setting report be dynamically specified from user side,
The most thing i need it for now is specify geofence that vehicles has visits on it dynamically by user side,
my idea as the following :
- create a const named group in customer account ex : "zones-for-app"
- create a template report with type of "geofences" to get vehicles's visits on a geofence (but here geofence is not selected in filteration, it will be selected from user side)
- from the user side, make the request to search and get for geofence group named "zones-for-app" and then list geofences in dropdown for the user
- make the user select target geofence that he need to get visits on it,
- send request to execute report with selected geofence
- get the results and draw a custom graphics report for him
does this possible please?
and if doesn't, then how can i achieve that for my customers?
their requirements :
- result should be in horizontal not vertically with some custom style
- each customer of them has several zones, and they need to get visits for each one on a group of vehicles
customers count is more than 12 and each one own several zones different from the others
as you know it is not logical to create a report template for each one and inside that report create N of tables (N = dynamically zones) each of them specified for a geofence!!
So perhaps there is a way to accomplish that in a good way