Hi,

I need to extract the following data from Wialon in a single table:

Is this possible through the API?

Thank you

• Custom Report

Custom Report

Re: Custom Report

Hello!

The most of all parameters can be get through messages or last information for unit (use request search item / search items with flag =https://sdk.wialon.com/wiki/en/sidebar … st message , then combine result in a single table on your side
Other way is get data from report tables where the data is calculated. You need to create report template with required table, then it's possible to  execute report via API
In you case you can look table Statistics or [url=https://docs.wialon.com/en/hosting/user/reports/tables/trace]Messages Tracing
[/url]

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam

Custom Report

Thanks for the reply chdi.
We need as many data points as possible, statistics just gives the summary, correct?
And sometimes the messages will have the parameters mapped to different names depending on what device is in the asset.
What's the combination of tables that will give me the closest result to the fields I need? We don't need all of them.. just as many as possible.'

Custom Report

Hello, PerthTaylor

yes, statistics can get the summary
If you need to get intervals for some event, it's proceed through report table.
For example, vehicle trips via table Trips, moreover in this table it's possible to get information about driver if driver has bound to vehicle, some sensors information and etc
I suggest you first to execute report on monitoring site and look through the result, for example Trips table
If you have question how to create report, which table means and etc about Wialon functionality, you can write to our support team - support@gurtam.com

After you create required report template, you can execute it via  API, combine with some other information on your side.

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam

Custom Report

Hi Perth Taylor,
I have built a custom report like your,
i have created a report template in the account, then i made a request via API and fetch result table as JSON object, then i have wrote my own logic in front-end side to build my custom JSON and then render a chart or custom table, also you may need to combine data from more than table with a custom report execution by fill template report object.

regards,