Adding new features to the new Dashboard system

Тема: Adding new features to the new Dashboard system

Good day

I would like to state that I think the new dashboard system that has been implemented is great and has the potential to grow it into something that has real value for all transport and fleet managers.

I would recommend adding the option to be able to see usable fuel data, For example, the vehicle with the heaviest fuel usage to lowest and also incorporate driver behaviour to see the best drivers with maybe a scorecard system built-in and even maybe the riskiest drivers or asset.

This is something that I think has great potential to become a great added benefit feature to resell.

Those ideas aren't locked and can be changed into something everybody can agree on but for a starter, those 3 could work for me.

The client won't have to pull reports anymore to see these values when he can just click on his dashboard and then see the data there.

I would roll this idea out to all existing and new clients who incorporate fuel and driving behaviour into their fleet.

Best Regards

Ryan

• Adding new features to the new Dashboard system

Re: Adding new features to the new Dashboard system

Hello,
I agree with the partner, the tool has great potential, could be better than the app Dashboard if improved.
The informations of Eco Driving and Engine Hours and the possibility to filter the intervals would help pretty much.

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Hi, I agree with partner, this new app. has great potential.

Would also be great if we could add a Dashboard of Infractions, then we could have a Drivers Score regarding Speeding really usefull.

Best Regards

Good day to all.
Dear partners, thanks for all your suggestions.
We are glad that the Dashboard is of high value to you and helps us to develop it further.
I am pleased to inform you that the proposed improvements are already in the Dashboard development plans. We plan to add some of them in the near future (for example, fuel usage).

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon

Dear partners,

I hope, you already saw and used some new features in the Dashboard.
Here is the list of changes:

• A minimap is opened by the click on the unit name. It allows to get all the information about the unit and continue working with it (to build a track or a report).
  • We added a percentage value to the pies.
  • We added some questions-signs to the block names with information about how it works.
  • And many other minor UI fixes.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Hello,

I want to inform you that we have added a new feature to our Dashboard, namely, output of information about the number of speedings.
Now, this data is displayed for the last 7 days. You can find detailed information at the following link.

Please, check it.  Feedback and new ideas are welcome.

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon