Persian Calendar

Topic: Persian Calendar

We really want to localize Logistics, Hectara, Nimbus and Fleetrun for our market and offer them to our potential customers and use their power to up sell our almost customers. The biggest problem here is that none of them supports Persian calendar and no one in Iran uses English UI or any other calendar than Persian calendar. As you have already implemented Persian calendar with Wialon itself it shouldn't be a hard job for you to add Persian calendar to these apps. Please revise this case internally and let us expand our market here in Iran.

Persian Calendar

Re: Persian Calendar

Hi tata

May you check this case with BizDev team as we had a discussion about this case in Dubai and I believe they have some feedback about this case.

Persian Calendar

Dear Hamed, hhamedk

My name is Maria, I am product manager of Logistics and Fleetrun applications.

Adding Persian calendar in these niche solutions is quite a demanding task from the standpoint of development and further maintenance. To tell the truth at the moment we are not very certain about whether such an addition to our applications will bring some noticeable value in terms of product development and promotion.

So I need a month to analyze the potential value and come back to you with a more reasoned response.

Masha Starikova,
Product manager, Gurtam
Join our Telegram Update Channel | Следите за обновлениями на нашем Telegram канале

Persian Calendar

mars wrote:

To tell the truth at the moment we are not very certain about whether such an addition to our applications will bring some noticeable value in terms of product development and promotion.

Let me tell you how it brings value, in Iran we ONLY use Persian calendar and without Persian calendar these solutions are not usable. Here if you ask someone about date in Georgian calendar he/she has to check it in his/her calendar application and convert Persian date to Georgian date.

Persian Calendar

Thanks for the feedback, Hamed. hhamedk

Only implementation of the Persian calendar is approximately 1 month of effort of our team, not mentioning further maintenance.

That's why putting on one scale this request of yours and on the other scale the amount of work we will need to undertake in comparison to other significant requests that are already in the development plan we want to ensure that the correct decision is made.

We do not say yes or no to this request yet, but let us analyze it a bit in a more detailed way and we will come to you with
arguments on either of the sides.

Besides, I think that I will contact you directly to gather some additional information. It would be great if you share.

Masha Starikova,
Product manager, Gurtam
Join our Telegram Update Channel | Следите за обновлениями на нашем Telegram канале