Showing Speed of vehicle on map and monitoring panel.

Тема: Showing Speed of vehicle on map and monitoring panel.

Good day

I have a client that has requested to be able to see the speed of the vehicle on the map when the work area has been minimized, as well as showing in the monitoring panel when the work area is enabled.

I suggest being able to select the vehicle speed under "select Layers" icon.

They want to see registration number, bound driver and speed without having to hover over the vehicle with the mouse.

They want to view only the enlarged map view of their fleet on a large monitor in their control room without watching the work area.

The client has about 60 vehicle in his fleet and he is comparing wialon with his current tracking service provider which can give this to him and I would like to sign him up as our client as we are ending our trial soon.

We also have various requests from clients to put the vehicle speed in the work area. In the work area under the monitoring panel, they don't want to hover over it or expand the vehicle to see his speed.

Best Regards

Ryan

Re: Showing Speed of vehicle on map and monitoring panel.

Good day, Ryan.Gerber.
Currently, we have a convenient information view about the unit, including speed and registration number, in the tooltip for the object when you hover over the unit on the map, which changes when new messages come to the system.
Why is this inconvenient for you? What tasks will help you solve the reflection of speed on the map?
Could you additionally send a screenshot of the current implementation of this function to your client?

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon

Hello Mana,

Thanks for the reply.

It is not a fact of inconvenient for me. It is requested by customers that have many vehicles and wish to see the speed driven at a glance in the monitoring panel.without hovering with a mouse over each vehicle.

Then secondly when the monitoring panel is minimized and only the map is shown, the request is  to show the speed next to the moving icon and the bound driver.

The customers would like to see the speed of units while in motion. I am not sure how to define your question of what tasks will be solved. It is just a customer request for information shown on the monitoring panel and the map without having to hover a mouse over the unit.

I do not have a screenshot.

Thanks

Ryan

Good morning, Ryan.

It's not clear what purposes this feature can be useful for. I'd like to receive from you information how such solution will improve the quality of unit monitoring on the map.
For example, if your customers want to detect some speed changes, you can set up appropriate notification.

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon